I put my phone down and holding it on my chest. I let my eyes close for a second before my phone buzzed.

From- I'm driving back now, I'll pick up some food on the way.

I wait in my living room until I hear a knock on the door. I open it up to see Jay, also in a black Gucci sweatshirt and ripped jeans- a very different look than his club attire. He was holding a bag of food and smiling at me. My face was expressionless as I told him to come in.

"Arden, I'm sorry. I don't want you to see me in this way. I really do like you and I didn't mean to scare you away." He stated shutting the door.

"I'm not scared of you, if anything, I just think your a player and you only want one thing from me."  I said sitting on the couch. He looks at me in pure disgust.

"Where did you get that idea?" Jay asked.

"I heard things, Jay... How you treat girls, I am not going to be your new girlfriend for two weeks. I'm not being used again." I bite my lip realizing all the memories back home. I see his jaw clench before he stares into my eyes. His eyes are black, pupils dilated from anger.

"You know what Arden." He said sitting next me looking like he was trying to calm himself down, "I understand where you might get that idea, but let me tell you I've never been serious about a girl until I met you. I think you are a beautiful person both inside and out. Please, let me take you on a serious date. We can dress in classy clothes, ride in my Bentley, and drink nice champagne, but you have to be willing to give me a chance."

"That sounds wonderful but it's a lot." I grab my burger inside of the bag.

"I don't care Arden. Let me take you out. You should let me love you and take care of you instead of rejecting it." He smiled.

"Okay, when would you want to go out?" I asked.

"Does Sunday sound go to you? I will take you dress, shoe, and jewelry shopping tomorrow. I can rush a reservation to the fanciest place in Seoul and order the champagne." He looked so happy, I've never seen him so excited for something and honestly it made me really happy.

"You're starting to sound like a sugar daddy." I giggle.

"I have no problem with that." He laughs.

Jay and I ended up talking and watching movies until three when he decided to go back home. The next morning I woke up late and was absolutely exhausted. However, Jay and I already made the deal to go dress shopping for me today. I was just thinking maybe department store shopping, you know the usual experience, but Jay hinted at designer shops. I get up to take a shower and put on makeup. I put on a black long sleeve bodysuit and a pair of destroyed skinny jeans. I sit back on my couch waiting for Jay to ring to doorbell. I sit watching Weekly Idol because boredom, and I hear the bell ring. I turn off the tv and open the door.

"Traffic was bad, sorry I'm a little late." He apologizes.

"It's fine are you ready to go?" I grab my purse on the counter. Jay nods, and wraps his arm around my waist leading my to his Bentley. He opens up the door and jogs over to the drivers side. We drive to a little outside Seoul to get to high end mall. We get out of the car and walk our way into the mall. Jay's hand intertwines with mine as we walk through.

"Oh, Versace has some really good clothes, plus I can Versace on the floor when we get back to my place." He says laughing a playfully slap him in the chest as we walk in. We are greeted by a nice associate, who lead me straight towards the dresses. I look through the dress finding two I really liked. I then was lead into a dressing room while Jay sat in one of the 'husband' chairs outside. I slip on the black with gold accents dress and it fits like a glove. It was a inspired vintage Versace gown, and I was in love with it. It had slits down the sides, an open back, and a 'V' neckline, but it was long sleeved. I felt so glamorous walking around in my dressing room.

"Arden?" Jay called. I opened the door and his jaw dropped, "baby, you look so beautiful." He said grabbing onto my hips.

"I really like this one too, but I think it's too expensive." I said smiling.

"I think it looks good on you, I don't care about the price." He said still stunned by me.  "How bout you take this off and I'll pay for it, along with this robe that I like." I walk back in the dressing room and put my dress over the door for Jay to pay for it. Once I change back, Jay has the dress in a garment bag.

"Where do you want to get shoes?" He asked walking out.

"You know... Target." I smile. Jay laughs and leads me to Jimmy Choo.

"Do you want heels or flats?" Jay asked then says, "flats... please don't make me shorter than you." I giggle at his comment then we look through the flats. Once we find the right pair, we check out and head back to my apartment. I put everything in my closet.

"I really enjoyed spending time with you today." He said plopping down on the couch. I smile in agreement. "Do you wanna watch Stranger Things or..." I trail off.

"Arden, I would love to chill but I need to head to AOMG and work on a track for a bit. Cha cha is already waiting me." He sighed. His eyes drop down to my lips before he leaned. I quickly kissed back while he put his arms around my waist while I had mine around his neck deepening it. He bit my lower lip, and I open my mouth. I pulled away and smiled. I felt my cheeks burn to a blush. Jay smiled back before saying goodbye and leaving.

Truth is I kept smiling for hours after until a thought dawned upon me...

Was this part of his scheme or was it genuine?

---

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes, I'm too lazy to fix them lol