twenty two (alt ending)

alternative ending for all you lovies!

this is part one - had a lot of things and ideas to talk about and explore!!

"Hey Jay!" I smiled towards him, catching him right before the elevator door closes.
When he sees me, he makes the doors reopen by placing his tattooed arm in the sensor.

"How are you my love?" Jay asks while I walk into the elevator with him.

"I am okay, I am so excited for the weekend!" I jump up and down on my heels making little clicks.

"I am too, I can't wait to marry you. I know you wanted to not get married here but I think it's just easier to do two. One this weekend here and one more towards to holidays there since both our families can be on the west coast."

"I know, it's just different here than it is there. It doesn't matter, all that matters is that you and I are getting married." I walk out of the elevator while Jay reaches for my hand to hold. We start walking to Jay's car that we usually don't take, but it was freezing cold and snow was coming down. It wasn't unusual for snow to be getting stuck in your eyelashes in winter here, but still too cold to walk it.

"I'm so excited to see you in your dress you refuse to let me see." He says opening the door for me.

"It's bad luck!" I playfully hit him before slumping down into his bentley.

"It's also bad to have premarital sex but uhh we are here." He laughs as he gets into the driver's seat. 

"Had to make sure you were good enough before I married you. Didn't want to marry someone who had a bad stroke game." Jay's facial expression changed from grinning to dead pan then reversing the car out of the parking space.

"I mean... I made sure that for you too." he says after thinking for sometime.

"Ugh you're so weird." I kiss his cheek before going on to my phone and checking all my social media. People thought it was weird that Jay was finally settling down and marrying me. Everyone knew we were dating, but this was a shock. Korea's famous playboy was getting hitched, "what are we doing for dinner?"

"I think sushi. Depends on what the wifey wants though." Hereaches for the gearshift and puts his car in park before we get out and head to our penthouse. I convinced Jay to move and let me decorate this one. I made it boho and eclectic compared to his last modern and minimalist home. Jay wanted me to move in so I made the penthouse my style. Might as well. "i'll order it, don't worry." he smiles before I go to the bedroom. I lay into the plush pillows and closed my eyes. It sucks that my family couldn't come, but I get that it is very expensive and a long flight. They would have to take days off work, and I couldn't ask them to do that - even if my wedding was going to be more expensive than their house.

"Arden, baby?" Jay calls but i don't move, instead of just answering with a hum. "What's wrong?" he leans on the doorway to our bedroom.

"I'm sort of upset my family can't be there tomorrow." I half smile while he gets on his side of the bed.

"I understand, but you got all of our friends and my family, which is going to be yours too." he smiles and kisses my cheek. I sigh in response. "I got something for you to feel better."

"Oh really? don't tell me you're hard or something." I laugh.

"No but later, our sushi is here." He whispers and I feel his lips kiss my jaw before he gets up and pulls me out of bed. We eat our sushi while we watch something on tv but I'm not paying attention - all I can focus on is how lucky I am to marry Jay. he is my best friend. We've been through a lot, but we've come out stronger every time. I tap him with my foot and when he looks up at me midway through his roll, "what do you want?"

"You." I smile devilishly.

"Not now I am eating!" he says before I crawl over to him.

"Come on baby, you know how much you love my lips around you." I palm him and start stroking him through his pants.

"Look, I love you, and I never thought I would turn this down, but I'm eating." he grabs my hand and places it on his knee and I let out a groan, "where you like this with Ross?"

"We don't talk about that park!" I exclaimed. Ross and I dated for a year, but it just didn't work out. He changed from this sweet guy to a manipulative drunk. I'd hide out in Jay's office to avoid him, and that's when he and I became close again. Ross got another job after Jay fired him for never doing work, and that's the last I've heard of the tall man. I wish Jay was as tall as Ross so we could avoid me wearing heels and being way taller but it is what it is. I should get Jay insoles.

"I would've waited forever for you, I think we are twin flames or some shit like that." His words lit a flame in my heart, and made me feel warm.

"That was really romantic until the end."

"I am done with my sushi, you can come blow me now."

"Why would I do that after you rejected me, fool." Sticking my tongue out at him playfully.

"Cause you love me and I know you want to, plus that I can return the favor!"

"How did I get so lucky with such a romantic man?" I rolled my eyes before crawling back over to him doing the same thing I tried to do before.

——

My alarm blasts in my ears at 8am. Today was the day I was going to gracefully walk down the aisle towards my handsome, soon to be husband. Even though I was up earlier than I usually would be on the weekend, I am excited. I nudged Jay to get his arm off my waist and get up. I had a few things to get done, and had to be at the venue by 2. I put on a casual outfit before going to my nail lady. I wanted to get my nails done the day of so I almost couldn't mess them up. I just have bad luck. walking into the nail salon, I wanted to just do white fingernails and toenails. I always got black, but since I had to be "pure" I guess I have to switch up. After lounging in a massage chair and letting people paint my nails, I go back home. I wanted to eat with Jay before we departed from each other before seeing each other on the aisle.

"Hey wifey!" he kisses my cheek when I walk up to him sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Are you excited?" I question sitting next to him and putting my head on his shoulder.

"Of course, I've been waiting for this day. you have to leave at 2 right?" Jay asks, placing his head on top of mine.

"Yes, please don't be late!" I exclaimed. Jay sometimes misses the most important things because he gets in his business headspace.

"if I am late, you can divorce me right there - even if we aren't married." he smiles. I feel myself dozing off when Jay checks his watch, "hunny bunny it's like 12:30 so you want me to wake you up at 1:30?"

"Yes please, thank you, set an alarm." I hum before laying on his lap. He's all muscle but squishy at the same time - another thing i love about him. I drift off the sleep before Jay taps me lightly to wake me up.

"Come on arden, you gotta get up and get ready to marry the love of your life."

"No way, I am marrying Gray?" I smirk.

"Haha, you're so funny, go leave so you can get ready." He says humorlessly. I get up and stretch my upper body out before getting up. "I have a question for you before you leave my love." Jay yells out while I'm grabbing my keys at the front door. I hum in response not knowing what he's going to say.

"Did you get new lingerie?" he flirts.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." I kiss him on the cheek and head to the venue.