two

This morning I walked in confidence to my office. I wore a pair of black heels, black skinny jeans, a white tank that was tucked in, with a grey cardigan. I get into elevator and just before the doors are about to close Jay walks in. He is sipping on coffee from the café a block away.

"Good Morning, Arden." He smiles at me while pressing the button fifteen and eight on the panel.

"Good morning, Jay." I reply.

"There is a present or should be on your desk. There will be a new one on your desk each day leading up to Friday." Jay begins, "and before you say I don't need it or it is too much, just know that you deserve it. Don't try to give it back to me."

"Well, thank you it is very sweet of you to give me all these things." I smile. I didn't want anything from him. After I heard how he played all these girls. When I got home last night, I went and looked on my laptop of Jay. All I did was simple google searching and damn, he is a straight up playboy. Nothing but pictures of him and these models at the club. Clearly, the secretary was not lying.

"No problem." I heard as the elevator doors opened. I waved bye to Jay before I walked to my office. I got inside and there was my new MacBook and IMac on my desk already set up along with a box with a red bow on it. I walk over to it untying the bow and opening the box. I pull the tissue paper up looking at a new pair of black patent leather Christian Louboutin pumps. Inside was a little note scribbled on by Jay. "Don't try to give these back. xx." I smiled because although we had only knew each other for a day, he knew I would try to give him back the shoes. I was really excited about the shoes but also knew this was part of the game of getting me to be the two week girlfriend. He probably gives all the girls shoes. This is great, I love the shoes and all that but I feel like it's all too much. Also somehow he knew my shoe size. I wanted to go up to Jay's office and talk but, maybe I should just accept the gifts and say 'thank you' and 'aw you shouldn't have'. Then if I don't show him any romance towards him, maybe that would make him stop. I start working on my imac and type away and before I know it, it is around one o'clock.

I went down to the bottom floor where there is a café, and went to get something. While in line I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jay's secretary. She was about a year or two older than me, and her name was Nari.

"So, Arden did you get the delivery of shoes this morning?" She asks.

"Yeah, they are nice. I mean they must cost a lot and they are very nice feeling." I took a deep breathe. It was hard to try not to catch feelings for Jay. I really wanted to like him, but I just felt like I was going to be used. "Does he give those to all the girls?"

"You're the first." She replies. "But don't get involved, still Arden. He is not the kind of person for relationships. He just wants to see you in his bed sheets and that's it. Don't get fooled since your the first." I nodded before I was handed my food.

"Well, I'm going to have lunch in my office I have a lot to do. Thank you for the info." I smile at Nari. I walk into the elevator with my bag of food.

"I always catch you in the elevator it seems." I say as Jay walks in.

"Seems so, did you just get lunch?" Jay smiled while he punched in the eight button.

"Yep!" I held up my bag.

"Mind if I eat with you?" He asks.

"No, do you have food?"

"Yeah, I just picked up something down the street." He replied. The doors opened and we walked to my office. I sat on my couch while he followed sitting next to me. Jay ate his hamburger while I ate my sandwich.

"By the way, thank you for the shoes, I really appreciate them." I thanked.

"No problem, the least I could do since your going to be my lovely date on Friday." Our conversation flowed after that, we talked and joked until Jay had to go back to work. Once it hit five, I sent in all the work I had finished and went home.

Each day I got a red ribbon tied gift on my desk. Tuesday were the shoes, Wednesday, was jewelry from different high-end stores, Thursday was a black body con dress from Versace, and honestly it was beautiful. It was solid black through the legs, back, and stomach but in the chest area it was lace, but covered everything I didn't want people to see. Finally, it was Friday, I walked into office in black jeans and sweater and saw another box. It was different type- it said Agent Provocateur on it. The box was light pink with a white ribbon. I open it up, and it's lingerie. I smile to myself knowing everything everyone has said about Jay is true. At least it is a pretty nude with black straps set. The design was pretty and classic, but made modern with all the straps that went from the shoulder down to the center of the bra. The card at bottom said in Jay's scribbles, 'wear all the things I have gave you tonight. Can't wait to pick you up at 9 princess.' The day went by really fast and before I knew it I was fitting myself into a body con dress with all the fancy strappy lingerie underneath. I put on some darker makeup since I am going to a club. Lastly I put on the jewelry and high heels. I looked in the mirror.

"I look like a slut, but an expensive one." I said to myself flipping my hair. The dress hugged every curve in my body, I could see all the extra straps from the lingerie and the infamous red soled shoes made my legs look extremely sculpted. I have never felt this beautiful and sexy in my life. I grabbed a long coat from my closet since it was chilly outside. Once I put on my jacket, I heard a knock on my door.

"Are you ready to leave, beautiful?" Jay smiled after eyeing me up and down.