three

We head into a popular club, which is called Thursday. Jay quickly wraps his arm around my waist and spots some of his friends in the VIP section. He pushes me along the large crowds of the club to five gentlemen sitting down in suits. Some have girls right by their sides, others couldn't care less about who was around.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Arden Chateau. She is our new sales and marketing director." Jay introduces. "This is Cha Cha Malone, Dok2, Gray, and Loco."

"Hey," they all say in union after I awkwardly wave to them. Jay still tightly holds me closer to him and leads me to a blue velvet couch. This is nice in VIP, I can see everyone dancing from the second story balcony. We sit down, he pulls me closer to him and whispers into my ear, "Are you going to take off your coat? I want to see my masterpiece." His eyes stare into mine as he bites his lip.

"Right now, I'm very cold. Maybe later." I say before I put my head onto his shoulder. He looks down at me before I look up at him.

"I've been with enough girls to know that later means no. Take it off now." He states with a harsh tone. All the boys and their 'girlfriends' look over.

"Excuse me?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"You heard me, get it off now." Jay responded.

"I'm leaving. I'm sure you can find another girl to fuck once and then leave." I get up sassily walking away from the VIP section. I exit out of the club wanting Jay to chase me down but nothing. I walk a few more feet before I do hear footsteps. He grabs my shoulder and pushes me around to look at him.

"Look, Arden, I know Jay can be a dick but I promise to you that he really likes you." Cha Cha said to me.

"That's a lie. If he cared he would have followed me outside." I responded.

"Have you ever heard the saying a mans pride is as fragile as a woman's heart?" He asked.

"No, but please just let me go home. I'm tired of this." I complain.

"Please, Arden give him a chance. Let me call you a cab." He pleads.

"If this is how he acts I don't want to be with him."

"Arden believe me. Tonight he is going to drink a lot. When he goes home, he's going to fall asleep on the couch and stay there for the rest of the weekend. Jay has many sides of him, all the girls he was with before weren't good for him. Arden I believe you can change him. Give him a chance." Chase persuades.

"Fine, I still want to go home though, he doesn't have an excuse of that he did. I'll talk to him tomorrow." He nods as the uber pulls up. After I get into the car, he hurries his way back into the club. I look out the window on the way back to my apartment think of so many different things. I get inside putting my keys in the dish beside my door. I lay back in bed after putting on some comfy clothes. Why does he have such a strong interest in me? I look at phone and I have a few texts from Jay.

From Jay-- I'm so sorry. I just wanted to see you in the clothes I got you. Please let me come over. I just want to spend time with you.

From Jay-- please Arden. I really don't want you to think of me in this way.

To Jay- yes, you can come over, but you aren't saying anything. I just want to wear a sweatshirt and watch movies.