twelve

"Happy birthday Jay!" I yelled as soon as he woke up.

"God damn it." Jay whispered.

"Oh come on open your present." I said handing the neatly wrapped box. He unpeeled the paper and opened the box to a new gold watch and chain.

"Thank you so much, you didn't have to buy this." He said sitting up and hugging me then kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad you like them." I smile as he puts on his watch.

"So for today all of us are going to Universal Studios. I've already arranged fast passes and security." Jay put on his shirt and then kissed my cheek.

"I'm excited, I've never been, even when I lived in the states." I said getting my clothes out from my suitcase.

"See I still haven't gone to Disney, I'm too busy and my parents didn't have the money when I was kid." Jay said before I went in the bathroom to get ready. I put on a white off the shoulder top and light blue jeans. I then put on my makeup before Jay came in to shave.

"You look beautiful as always." He smiles and pulls me into a black hug while he put his said on my shoulder.

"You look handsome, as always." I kiss his cheek and continue to put on makeup. He starts kissing my neck and pulling on the skin in some places, "Jay stop, we can do that later." He pulls his head away before he sits on the counter and waits till I finish my makeup. "I love you very much, Jay."

"I love you, too." He said leaving the bathroom and to text Chase, Gray, and Loco. Once I was finished, we left the hotel and got in a taxi with the rest of the boys. Before we knew it, we were getting out of the taxi and heading off to rides.

"No rollercoasters for me." Loco said standing outside of the ride.

"Oh come on it will be fun, it's meant for kids." Chase persuaded.

"But this one looks like one of those rollercoasters people die on." Loco looked at everyone, "come on! Doesn't it?"

"Loco, you can join us in line when you stop being childish." Jay laughed and walked into the line. Everyone followed before hearing Loco's footsteps following.

"Have you grown up yet?" Gray asked.

"Shut up." Loco answered. The day went on and on before it was around seven and we all left.

"The night is still young, would we all like to see club life?" Chase asked getting into the Uber.

"Sure, let me check what ones are good." Jay replied look onto his phone. "Zouk looks good, do you all wanna chill at the pool before we go?" Jay asked putting his hand on my thigh. I nod in response. We got back to the hotel and watched the sunset from the side of the infinity pool.

Jay and I headed back into our room, before getting ready for the night out. I put on a little black dress then put on a red cropped jean jacket and black heels.

"Why do you have to be taller than me?" Jay laughed as we walk down to meet the rest of the boys in the lobby. Once we get to the club, we head to the VIP section on the second floor balcony, looking over the floor of sweaty people.

"Hello, I'll be your server tonight. What do y'all want to drink?"

"We will have two bottles of Armand de Brignac, the brut gold and rosé. Then a bottle D'ussé... and finally five bottles of Suju." Jay orders.

"Jesus." I whisper under my breath. Before Chase looked at me and smiled. The waitress walks away and comes back a few minutes later with drinks. I pour myself a glass of rosé while the boys go straight for the Suju. I take a sip then feel the alcohol burn my throat.