Chapter 31: Camp Rock vs Camp Star (Edited)

Everyone was at the bonfire. Kristoff was sitting on a log while watching the kids playing around. Just then, fireflies started to appear. All the kids got up and tried to catch them.
On the other side, a few meters away from everyone and on the porch, sat Punzel, Merida and Anna.

“So she called you asking you that?” asked Merida.

“Yeah, I got to remind her to take dresses whenever she is going somewhere,” said Anna.

“So does that mean that Jack already asked her?” wondered Merida.

“Of course, he’s not a coward,” said Punzel.

“Oh I wonder what is happening,” squealed Anna.

“They could be having that date right now,” said Merida with a shrug.

“Hey guys!” Wasabi and Hiro came to them. “Oh sorry, what I meant was, hey girls!” said Wasabi.

“What you girls talking about?” asked Hiro as both of them sat down.

“Just some things,” replied Anna.

“Hmm,” nodded Wasabi and Hiro.

They all looked at the kids and some adults who were catching the fireflies. They also burst out laughing when they saw Kristoff running after Tommy and Ernie with a log sticking on his butt.

“I’m telling you those kids won’t stop pranking him,” said Wasabi.

After a moment, Punzel remembered what had happened in singing class. “It felt so great just standing up in front of that class today!”

Merida nodded. “I feel like there’s nothing we can’t do.”

“Wish we had that attitude the other night in camp star,” said Hiro with a frown.

“Yeah I so wanted to show them up,” said Wasabi.

“That hardly counted, they weren’t even playing that for weeks,” said Anna.

“Yeah, now they’re all walking around thinking they're better than us,” said Wasabi.

“So not true,” said Anna in disagreement. “You know, I really like to see them go up against us.”

“Yeah,” agreed Hiro with a nod.

“If we had time to get it together, there’s no way they stand a chance, like in a final Jam.” said Merida.

“There just no way,” said Anna.

Their talking gave Punzel an idea. She smirked and said, “A lot of big talk; want to see if is true?”

They all looked at Punzel. Punzel smirked and told them her idea.

Brando Hotel

The dinner date was over and Jack was escorting Elsa to her room. They stopped in front of her door.

“So see you tomorrow?” said Jack looking at her.

“See ya,” said Elsa. Jack watched her opened the door. Elsa glanced at him and walked inside the room while closing the door.

Jack let out a breath he was holding and turned around.
Well, this night went well. He was glad he finally confessed to her, but also scared of what she thought. She did say yes for him to court her and that was enough for him. He didn’t need her to return the feeling because is too soon for her. Like she said, she’s not interested in him. Or so he thought.

He heard the door open. Oh shoot! Elsa might think he’s weird, standing here, staring at nothing. Before he could turn around and see her, he felt her lips on his cheek. He looked down at Elsa.