Chapter 19: Elsa made my Cake? (Edited)

Jack's POV:

The next day was a fresh day. Everything was going well, well maybe for everyone else while I'm stuck with a stubborn girl who always ignores me like I'm a fly or something.

Really, we argue about little thing but I must admit, it was kind of fun.

I watched her as she kept figuring out what to write on the paper she was holding for the last hour.

"Your brain's going to be damaged if you keep on thinking alot," I smirked when I saw her frowning at me.

"Shut up! You're the reason why I'm in this mess," she growled as she put the paper down.

I gave her a confused look. "How is it my fault?"

"You told North to make us partners." Oh that's what she was saying.

"Come on! Are you allergic to me or something?" I asked her as I rested my chin on my right hand.

"I wish I was," she muttered. She got up and walked to the piano.
She slide her hand on the piano, then she begin to play it slowly making a melody that rings the bells in my ears. She really is talented.

"How many instruments can you play, Elsa?" I asked her.

"It's none of your business."

I rolled my eyes and leaned back.

"It's a simple question." I tapped my fingertips on the table, waiting for her to answer me.

She sighed, "I can play guitar, piano, violin and sometimes base."

"Wow I'm impressed," really I was.

"Okay, are you going to help me or what?"

"Thought you'd never asked," I smirked and went to sit next to her.

I started playing the piano, I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the sound I was playing. I glanced at Elsa, she was frowning for some reason. "What?" I stopped playing.

"Well that's not good enough," she said. What?! How dare her! No one and I mean no one ever said that my playing wasn't good enough. I gave her a death glare. She must have realize that I was upset about what she said, "I didn't mean it like that. Of course you're playing is good but I don't think we can make a song out of that." My expression soften, hmm at least she didn't insult me about my music.

"Well why don't you play it yourself," I said as I stood up.

"What? No way!" she exclaimed as she stood up and look straight at me. "North told us that we're supposed to work together, you're supposed to work on the music and I would be working on the lyrics."

"I thought you didn't want to work with me," I smirked and leaned forward. "Have you changed your mind because of my good looks."

"Huh NO," she rolled her eyes and scoffed. "I still HATE working with you."

"Oh really? You may say you hate working with me, but the truth is, you LOVE working with me." I grinned as I saw her face getting red.

"Why you-!" She brought her hand up trying to hit me, but then the door burst open.

"Hey Elsa I-"said Anna, she stopped as she looked at us, Elsa quickly hide her hand. Anna smiled nervously. "Um...am I interrupting?"

"NO," Elsa and I said in unison.

"Okay, um Elsa? Punzel needs your help." Elsa nodded her head and left with Anna, she didn't even say goodbye to me! oh man, how rude can she get?
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬