Chapter 4: Camp Star (Edited)

Flynn and the others had left Jack in a small camp house. It was just some blocks away from the camp where the others were staying.

Jack was asleep, but was awaken by the sound of the door opening. Flynn, Hiccup and Kristoff were back, but what confused him was that why were they dressed like they're going somewhere?

"Where're you guys going?" questioned Jack while getting up from the bed.

"We camp rockers are going to a bonfire at camp star," said Kristoff.

"Isn't that the camp across the lake?" wondered Jack. He remembered seeing the camp star sign when they passed the camp rock sign.

Kristoff nodded. "Yeah. So, do you want to come or no?" he asked.

"No, you guys go without me," said Jack.

"Are you sure? It'll be fun," said Hiccup.

"No thanks," said Jack as he went back to bed.

"Okay," said Flynn. He, Hiccup and Kristoff left and join the others.

After the boys were already gone, Jack got up and changed his clothes; he wore a black coat with a hood so no one can notice him.

He went to the lake and got on the last boat, he paddled himself to camp star.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Everyone was surprised at how big the camp star is.

"One word, wow," said Merida. "This isn't a camp, is a resort."

"You make it sound like a bad thing," said Astrid.

Kristoff, Flynn and Hiccup were already at the camp. Kristoff and Hiccup already got of the boat, except Flynn. The boat was like it was going to float away, but Flynn balanced it, or so he thought. "I got it," he assured Hiccup, but the boat was moving. "Op I don't got it."

"I think we should add this to the I'm cool list," muttered Hiccup as he walked away.

"A little help, a little help, please," pleaded Flynn as he tried to stay steady. Rapunzel came and pulled him up from the boat. "Ah thank you."

"See, this isn't the type of things you can wear over an evening," said Punzel while walking away.

"I wish I could get back to that," whispered Flynn as he followed behind her.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Kristoff walked to where some kids were staying,

"Hey what's up guys! Remember when I was a junior rocker," he said while giving them a high five. He walked to where a boy with brown hair and brown eyes, who was holding a camera. "Is that, is that a camera, bud?" he asked the boy, taking the camera.

"Don't touch it," warned the boy, pulling the camera back.

"Why?" asked Kristoff, pulling the camera. "I'm not going to drop it in the water or anything," as soon as he said that the camera was dropped into the water, "ops."

The boy looked at him and said, "You've dropt it blond boy, you swim for it."

"Right," muttered Kristoff.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Elsa and Anna were both following behind Astrid and Merida. Elsa was looking around the camp/resort, but than she bumped into someone. "Op sorry," she apologised.