Chapter 15: Girls Sleepover (Edited)

Elsa walked into the room where she and Anna used to sleep. Their room was coloured with blue and pink paintings, Anna's bed was green and Elsa's bed was blue.

Anna was sleeping on her bed while looking at her phone. When she saw Elsa coming in she got up and said, "Elsa, come here."

Elsa put her towel away and sat down next to Anna, "What is it?"
Anna hold up her phone, "Just listen to Jack sing, huh," she sighed dreamily. "Isn't he something?"

Elsa wondered what she was talking about and listened to Jack sing...

🎶I was at the top and I was like I'm the basement. Number one spot and now you found your own replacement. I swear now that I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my baby. And now you ain't around, baby I can't think. I shoulda put you down, shoulda got that ring. Cause I can still feel it in the air. See your pretty face run my fingers through your hair. My lover, my life, my baby, my wife. You left me I'm tied. Cause that it just ain't right.
I was thinking about you, thinking about me, thinking about us, what we gonna be? Open my eyes; it was only just a dream... So I travel back down that road will you come back? No one knows I realize, it was only just a dream...

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," said Elsa getting up, she walked to the door and opened it.

Merida and Punzel stood at the door in their pyjamas, and in their hands was some cup of ice creams. When Elsa opened the door they both screamed and said, "HI!"

Elsa and Anna looked startled, "What? Did you forget?" asked Punzel. "It's you guys turn to host the slumber party." They both went in the room.

"Slumber party?" asked Anna. "Oh that's great!"

All the girls squealed and hugged each other.

'After an hour'

Elsa and the girls were sitting down on the carpet doing girls things. Punzel was eating her ice cream while Elsa sat behind her and tied her hair into small braids. Anna was painting her toenails. Merida sat in a yoga stance.

"I can remember the last time we had this kind of slumber party," said Punzel.

"It's been three years since we've done it," said Anna as she ate her ice cream.

"Oh yeah, "said Merida. "We were just thirteen that time, well except Anna, she was twelve."

Punzel send a side glance at Elsa, "Hey Elsa, are you alright?"

Elsa looked down at her, "Yes, why do you ask?"

"You haven't talked this all time," said Punzel.

"Well maybe she just sad because she lost her necklace," said Anna.

"What?" asked Punzel and Merida? Punzel turned to look at Elsa.

"How come you lost it?" asked Merida.

"Well it was the night at the ball," said Elsa. The others nodded their heads, wanting her to continue. "I short of danced with someone."

Anna and Punzel screamed, "Huh! When? How? What?" they both kept roaming around with questions.

"One at a time, please, "said Elsa.

"Was he good-looking?" asked Anna.

"How would I know, he was wearing a mask," said Elsa.

Punzel then asked, "Was he a good dancer?"

Elsa smiled, "Yes."

"Do you know who he is?" asked Merida.