Chapter 23: I do Like Him (Edited)

Elsa's POV:

"Elsa, wake up!" I groaned and opened my eyes. Anna was sitting next to me on the bed.

"What?" I asked with another groan.

"Breakfast is ready," Anna said it more obviously.

"I'll come down in maybe about an....hour," I brought the blanket up and covered my face.

"Fine." I heard Anna said. She got up and I heard the door opened but I didn't heard her leave.

"Oh I almost forgot," I heard her say. "If you don't come down in 30 minutes, I'm gonna eat all of your chocolate cookies."

I suddenly fell of the bed, "I'm coming!" she giggled and left. I can't resist chocolate and especially chocolate cookies,  they're my favourite.

I got up and went in the shower.
After taking the shower I wore a blue top and a white skirt and a blue shoe. I tied my hair in a braid and put it on my right shoulder.

I quickly went out and down to the kitchen in hopes that Anna didn't ate my cookies

Luckily for me, she didn't. "Well I  was hoping that you would come a little late," Anna said frowning playfully. I simply rolled my eyes and ate the cookies.

~After 3 hours~

We helped Anna with some costumes, she said she couldn't figure out which hat should go with the blue dress, the purple or the pink one.

"I think the pink would do," I said as I gave her the pink hat.

"No no no, the purple one is good," Rapunzel gave the hat to Anna.

"Huh Rapunzel I think pink would go great with the blue dress," I protested.

"The key word is the 'you think', but me I am 'sure' that purple would go good," Rapunzel said.

I frowned, "Punzel, just because your favourite colour is purple doesn't mean it has to go with everything." It's true, her colour is purple; everything she had is purple, even her room.   

"Oh come on!" Punzel wailed. Okay, I shouldn't have said that.

Before Punzel could continue Anna said, "Okay! You know what? Thank you for your help, I got it from here." She pushed us aside and continued her work.
She didn't choose the pink or purple hat, instead she chose the brown hat with the white rose.

I turned to the other side and went to the couch. I sat down but than I felt that I sat on something besides the couch.

I moved and saw a dark blue cap, I grabbed it and trailed my fingers, feeling its smoothness.
"Hey Anna!"

"Yes?" Said Anna.

I stood up and walked towards her, "Is it yours?" I showed the cap to her.

She smiled, "No it's not."