Part 2 - Chapter 25 - In His Touch

Zacznij od początku

With five more minutes of Prince being in control, Luke could not contain himself anymore and his semen erupted all over the older man's chest and stomach. Luke moaned out loudly as his orgasm grew more and more as Prince continued to thrust into Luke. Prince soon felt a tightening feeling around his member, which caused him to also ejaculate his semen deep inside of Luke. Slow and soft thrust continued after the orgasms of both the men ended.

They both soon laid beside and Luke eyes trailed to Eryk. Eryk looked back at him, his face still red with anger. Luke slowly got off of the bed, wrapped himself in one of the blankets and talked towards the angry, flustered man. Prince looked at them both, covered up with a blanket as well on the bed.

"Now that was how much of a slut I am." Luke said and turned around when Eryk pulled him back by the wrist.

"You... I can't believe you did that. You're... you are nothing!" Eryk yelled and raised his hand to slap Luke across the face. Just as he was about to swing his hand towards Luke's face, a bright light beamed in the center of the room. Almost immediately a woman formed from the light and stood in the air, looking at the both.

"Stop away from him, my child." The angelic voice said and Luke complied, moving away from Eryk. Luke knew who it was and he was pretty sure Eryk knew as well. The moon goddess floated down to the floor and walk to where Luke was standing in front of Eryk.

"I dare you to do what you were about to do to my child." She said and Eryk flinched.

"I- I wasn't going to do anything." Eryk stuttered. A laugh erupted from the goddess's mouth and Prince looked shocked that such person was in his presence, and Luke just sat on the bed, watching.

"You were about to lay a hand on him, and I want you to lay that hand on me. Laying a hand on him is just like laying a hand on me, therefore, do the same to me." She said and Eryk shook his head in disapproval to the moon goddess's statement. She turned around to face Luke and gave him bright smile. "Your spell is broken, Luke." She said.

"What spell are you talking about it?" Luke asked.

"A spell was cast on you that prevented you from having a 'happily every after' per say. I couldn't intervene but I am sorry I couldn't come to your aide when you were in troubled times, especially when the asshole behind me did something to you. However, since you had sexual actions with that lovely guy over there, he broke your spell. A human had to break your spell and now it has been broken, you have the right to take him in as a mate or just as a 'boyfriend'. Two different things in our world. You have a week to decide or I will do the deciding." The goddess explained.

"I will decide eventually." Luke said.

"Your relationship problems will not be fixed fully because all relationships hold their ups and downs, however, you would not have a problem finding someone to fill your heart with love. And I can tell that hunk over there would be that one. As for your relations with Baphomet, I can't stop him, nor can his father. He has seemed to calm down and try to earn your trust and forgiveness and it is your choice to agree to be his mate, not mine. I advise you to hold back on your powers in times like what you faced with the wolf behind me. Do not hesitate to end it." The moon goddess said and gave a creepy smile. She can be sweet but she can be strong and evil in a good way as well. Luke nodded his head and she turned around to face Eryk.

"Your bond with Luke will no longer there, he is no longer labelled as your mate and you will not be given another mate. You can stay with your little whore you have with you." She said and Eryk immediately disapproved.

"G- Goddess please. I need him. Please don't do this." Eryk begged and the goddess laughed in return, vanishing back into the air, the bright light appearing again and then burst into particles. "Luke, come on. Please you can't have her do that. I need you." He begged Luke.

"You don't need me. You don't want me. You have Kiing to be around. Now if you can excuse me I need to get presentable and meet our son when he comes back. The same one you denied is yours." Luke said.

"Did your god just see us have sex or..." Prince asked curiously.

"Don't ask." Luke chuckled and walked slowly in the bathroom leaving the two men to have a glaring contest.

Luke came back out dressed after ten minutes and walked to the door. "Prince go shower, we're going to another party hosted by Brandon." Luke said and the man nodded.

"Who's Brandon?" Eryk asked, following Luke who exited the room.

"'The alpha that your kids mate's live in." He answered.

"The boy's mate?"

"Yep, as well as the twins." Luke said.

"They found their mate?"

"You would know if you were around, but I am not going to argue right now. I have to wait for Davy." Luke responded.

"I want to meet him." Eryk said. "Davy that is." He added.

"You were saying that he wasn't your pup a while ago so I don't think that is the best idea right now. The boys, and the twins doesn't even want to be around you at the moment, so I don't think Davy should be around you as well... at least right now."

"Give me a chance please... I want to be your mate forever Luke. Please."

"I have to wait for Davy." Luke said, ignoring the statement.

"Luke, you may want to hear this." Miss J's voice said just as he walked in the yard, little Davy in her hands.

"What is it?"

"There's a rouge or a few rogue wolves around and they killed a wolf and captured the other." She said.

"Who are they? Are they from this pack?" He asked.

"It's Michael and Nelson." She answered. "Michael was the one killed and Nelson is captured." She added. "We need to set up security if they are already killing, who knows how much they really did kill." She said.

Luke stood there in disbelief and complete shock, Eryk standing behind him, flinching at the glare he received from Miss J.

__________________________________________________________________________

Yeah... him again.

Thanks for reading.

I apologize for the bad chapter.

Also apologies for the removal of the chapter yesterday. It was reported so I had to edit it over. >:(

Leave your thoughts.

Hugs and Kisses <3