Part 2 - Chapter 25 - In His Touch

Start from the beginning

"Please continue, Prince." Luke said softly, and Prince obeyed.

Luke wondered why Eryk just stood there watching the scene happen, but he didn't mind. He wanted Eryk to see that he was really going to be a slut, but in reality, in his heart he wanted to do what he was doing. His wolf accepted Prince, which was a shock to him becaue his wolf denied Sam's wolf, and he sure pushed Baphomet's wolf away, but somehow it got attached to a human. Someone who may be seen as a threat to the werewolf world, to the supernatural world, but some how, he got attached to Prince.

Prince kissed Luke with passion, and Luke did not hesitate to kiss him back. Prince made his way on top of Luke's body, hovering over him. In his eyes, Luke looked absolutely sexy under his body. He pressed his lips to Luke's neck, kissing and sucking softly on his neck then gave small nibbles that soon formed red, bruised hickeys, the only form of marking the human can do. He moved his head away from Luke's neck, when he is satisfied with the amount of marks on Luke's neck, then he proceeded to kissing Luke again. Forcing his tongue in the other's mouth they began to fight for dominance, Luke obviously loosing at this point. His tongue was long and soft, and seemed to have wrapped itself around Luke's tongue.

Both their members growing to a hard and proud erection, Luke shows is eagerness and began to move his hips, grinding their erections together, forming a pleasurable friction that drove the two men crazy. Luke's eagerness was recognized by the man hovering above him, and Prince whispered a soft 'Are you sure about this?' in his ear. Luke continued to grind their erections together, mumbling something that was unclear. Prince faces him fully and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and Luke repeated himself.

"Just do it already." Luke panted out and his eyes trailed to where Eryk was and he smirked at the man who just stood there looking down, his rage being sensed by Luke, which he ignored immediately because that was what Eryk wanted Luke to do, and to be, therefore he was going to show him.

When Prince fingers moved to Luke's entrance, Luke rolled his eyes and reached down to grab hold of the man's erection, directing it to the entrance instead, Prince immediately moving his hands away.

"We don't have time to waste here." Luke said and Prince took the hint and started to push into Luke slowly until his whole erected member was in. He debated whether he should wait for Luke's permission or just go for it. He decided to just got for it, since he can tell Luke was eager and ready, so he started to thrust slowly, growing a rhythm that brought pleasure to both Luke and himself. Luke was not pleased by the slow rhythm, so he did the only thing he can that will either make him be in control, or make Prince get the idea of what he wanted.

He flipped them both over, him now on top of Prince, whom had a shocked expression on his face by Luke's action which Luke ignored of course and adjusted himself on top the man. Prince brought his hand to Luke's erection and he slowly began to pump it. With a pause that lasted a few seconds, Luke started to move relentlessly up and down. He felt filled and empty at the same time due to his movements and he felt over the top with the pleasure that came from it. Prince's arms grabbed Luke's hips tightly and he allowed the boy to take control, since he proved himself that he wanted it.

Prince grew close to an orgasm and he was not expecting it so soon. The feeling of his erected member thrusting against the tight walls of Luke's bum. His pre cum leaking out of his member, making the thrust more easier and slippery. Prince decided now to take action and he tightened his grip on Luke's hips and stopped him from moving, he moved his hips up this time, bringing Luke to an instant high that made him weak to the kneels, he allowed Prince to control the movements of bringing him up and down on the man's member. The both were a moaning mess and Eryk couldn't help but stare in shock, in curiosity since it's been a while since he has seen Luke's body, and in anger.