CHAPTER 1

'Knock knock'

A knocking on the door startled the guy who is busy with his works.

"Come in"

"Kim Sajangnim, there are some papers you need to sign" say the secretary, Wendy.

Jongin or better known as Kai, the guy sign the papers without any words. "You can go" he says coldly.

Who doesn't know Kim Jongin, the most popular young entrepreneur, he owns many companies around the world, he's popular not only because of his successful career also because of his appearance, a handsome face, sturdy body, wide shoulder and sharp jawline. Everything about Kim Jongin is perfect but he has a very big secret that no one knows.

'Kringgg'

"Hello?" he pick up the phone and talk to the person.

"Everything is clear, master. We have got him" Kai smirk hearing those things.

"Good! I will be there" he ends up the call and grab his key, he walks toward his Lamborghini and speed up somewhere.

"Master"

"Where's he?"

"Let me go! You!" the guy look at Kai shockly before started to struggle again.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

Kai look at the guy coldly, he started to walk towards him and stare at him.

"You know what I want" he answers

"I want you to die!"

Kai take out the pistol and put it on the side of his head and

BAMM!

Kai look at the dead body with a satisfied smirk. He walks away leaving his boys to clean up the mess.

"You know what to do with him right?"

"Yes, master" Chanyeol, Kai's forever right hand answers.

and that's the big secret of Kim Jongin, nobody knows about this and if you know about this you probably killed! So, he's Kim Jongin the successful CEO and also the boss of the biggest mafia gang!

So, I decided to make a kaihun fic with mafia au! Hope you like it and don't forget to comment and vote, next will be Sehun so stay tuned!