The Shower Scene

30+ comments and 65+ votes for the next chapter!

Chapter 23

It's finally Saturday and I have yet to get out bed even if it's 10:09 in the morning. I don't have anything planned today except just working a couple of hours at the music store, my shift starts at 11 so I get up to shower.

I am thankful that Holly isn't using the bathroom as long as she usually does. So I'm able to take my time in the shower, tying up my hair I strip down and shower.

* * *

Wrapping the towel me I wash my face and brush my teeth before stepping out of the bathroom and make my way back to my room and close the door.

I lay out my work shirt and opting for some snug skinny jeans with my converse, my outfit is very basic, practically my whole wardrobe is and I guess sorta old school, I just have the basic high waisted jeans, band tees and boots. I get a lot of inspiration from the 50's nostalgia and 90's old school music even though 90's isn't vintage i still like it, I appreciate the aesthetic of the vintage style.

Just as I let down my hair my door springs open, Holly swiftly walks into my room over to my vanity and goes through my draws.

"What are you doing, and next time actually knock and wait. I could've been naked just then," I tighten my towel around me.

She pulls her hair behind her ear, "where's your hair straightener? Can I burrow it?"

I raise my eyebrow, "you were using it last time."

She opens her mouth to say something then closes it again.

"Don't tell me you lost my hair straightener Hols."

"Um," she walks backwards to the door, "I'll go check my room now." She dashes to her room and closes the door.

Annoyingly I tightening my towel, leaving my room I go over to her door and bang on it using my my fist.

"Holly I swear, just tell if you lost it or not and I won't be pissed. You don't need to straighten your hair anyway, its already straight and bleached, if you keep putting heat to it you won't have any hair left!"

"Kodaline."

I spin around and I am almost winded when I see him standing there before the staircase. In his usual navy jumpsuit and boots, his hair left natural.

I swallow, "w-what are you doing here?" I tighten my towel.

"I've come to collect you car to give it a look, your dad said you were up stairs

"I've come to collect you car to give it a look, your dad said you were up stairs. I need your keys." He stares more intense then he does and I can't help but bite my lip and admire him for myself.

" He stares more intense then he does and I can't help but bite my lip and admire him for myself

"Uh yeah, there in my room, I'll go get them." I tighten the towel more than it could possibly be, the frightening thought of accidentally flashing him.

I pick up my bag and search through it. As I do so Harry stands at the door way, "what are you doing today?" He asks.

My hand clutches onto the keys at the bottom of my bag, "just work today, you?" Why do I still feel shy around him, I mean he's my... I do t even know what he is to me now.

I give him my keys at the door and he sliced them into the pocket of his jumpsuit, "just checking out your car," his eyes trail down my towel clad body and my breath hitches. The thought of him looking at me like that...

He turns his head, and ducks out to look in the hallway, then turns back to me, his hand cupping my jaw and leaning down to kiss me. I happily apply to his lips and grips his muscled arm. He walks me backwards into my room not disconnecting from each other. When his lips finally leave mine his green eyes stare into mine.

"Do you need a ride to work, gorgeous?"

Smiling I shake my head, "it's only a short walk, but thank you anyway."

His bottom lip that was between his lip is released and he leans down to kiss me again. Just as our tongues are touching there's a cough from the door.

We pull apart and snap our heads to the person at the door.

"Um," Holly holds up my ceramic straightener, "I found it." She looks like a kid just been caught doing something they shouldn't be, I suddenly feel awkward in the very situation I'm in.

"You can burrow it if you want, just give it back when your done."

"O-oh thank you." She leaves as quickly as she can. Harry turns back to me, his hands tracing my bare shoulders, "why is it, I can't get a single moment with you without being interrupted."

I giggle, "it's annoying isn't it?"

"I need to get to work, hopefully I can fix your car as soon as possible." I speaks.

"It's no rush, take your time with my car."

The corners of his mouth tilt up into a small smile, and I can't believe how beautiful his smile is. Pink lips stretched across white teeth. It's wonderful to see him like this.

Harry leaves and I race over to my window to watch him hook up my car to his truck and drives off.

"Are you dating him?!" I spin around where Holly hold my straightener now with dead straight silky hair.

"Yeah I guess you could say that."

"You know what dad will think." Yes. I know what he will think, but on the other hand would he even mind. He has always been very protective towards me and Holly when it came to boys or rather man in my case. A tattooed and pierced lovely young man. Dad was never worried about Jacob and his girlfriends, that was mom's job. However I made sure that he treated every girl right.

Knowing my dad, he will not like the fact that Harry dropped out of high school, has both tattoos and piercings but he knows Harry and his family, we used to be friends for heavens sake. I'm sure he won't mind, as long as I'm safe and getting into anything...inappropriate.

"Yeah I know."

_________________________
A/N. Please vote and comment!!! Xoxo