The Timelines

Chapter Eleven

He's ten minutes late.

He's a mechanic, it's a demanding job. He's probably changing a tire or something.

He's thirty minutes late.

He might be doing a bigger job than expected.

One hour.

I have been sitting here in the library for one hour.

I was stood up.

This is ridiculous. I am annoyed and tired, I have been sitting in library in the same spot for one hour. Waiting. Doing whatever I could to get my mind of his tardiness I have finished all my homework in the one hour I've been here. So an hour of my time wasn't completely wasted.

I stand up slinging my bag over my shoulder and my English folder in my hand. Leaving the library I decide I want to know the why he ditched me.

His house is closer, so I make my way to his house.

Knocking harshly, Gemma is the one who answers, "hey Koda, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you knew where harry was?"

She furrows her eyebrows, "wasn't he supposed to be with you for tutoring?"

"He didn't show up."

"What!" An annoyed expression pulls at her face, "ugh, my brother is such a jerk. His not here, he might be at the mechanics shop, otherwise I wouldn't have a clue. I'll try to call him and if reach him, I'll give a piece of my mind then I call you."

I try to laugh, "thanks Gemma."

* * *

"Hi there, what may help you with young lady?" The kind gentle man greets me as soon as I walk into the shop. He looks roughly in his early twenties, light brown eyes-- matching his hair, he also had tattoos covering his arms, no sign of any piercings yet. He too dressed in a navy jumpsuit.

He smiles down at me, "Is Harry here?"

His smile widens a little, "oh I see, harry has always had a way with the ladies--"

"No, I'm not his girlfriend. I'm a... family friend."

"Oh alright, well I'm afraid he isn't here."

"Do you know where he is?" He shakes his head no, "I'm Liam by the way, if there's anything you need you can always swing by. We offer a great service."

"I'll keep that in mind for next time."

I leave the mechanics and decide to head home, using a short cut rather than the usual way I would walk.

The short cut way is quieter, with out the hustle and bustle of everything. There is one or two pubs and most of it was old buildings.

I my eyes catch sight of the bright neon sign across the street that reads girls, girls, girls

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I my eyes catch sight of the bright neon sign across the street that reads girls, girls, girls. I know what that type of club it is.

A strip club

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A strip club.

I knew that anything can happen in those clubs and often drunken men could get in any sort of way.

I can hear the thumping music from its thick walls. I try to hurry when walking by.

Just as I do the main door open and heavy boots step out, startling me.

I stop when I see him. He hasn't spot me yet. He reaches into his back pocket and collects his phone, looking at it before he puts it to his ear.

"What Gemma........Yeah I know............ I was just bu--" it is now that his eyes land me. Staring at me from the other side of the road.

He stood me up for a strip club.

I scoff, walking past him.

_______________________A/N

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

_______________________
A/N. New book coming soon...
It's gonna be a little bit until the next update but not too long I promise!
Please, vote and comment xoxo