"I worry about her.."

•Yoongi•

Snuggled into his chest, Jimin glanced over at the small group of his friend talking a short distance away. "What do you think they're talking about, babe?"

"Don't know. Don't care." Yoongi didn't even open his eyes to see what Jimin had been talking about.

"Yoongiiiiiii"

Sighing Yoongi sat up bringing Jimin to be in a sitting position too, "Taehyung's probably either saying something stupid or confessing his feelings for [Y/n], since it seems like everyone is in love with her. Namjoon probably said something confusing but profound and jungkook probably screeched or some shit. I don't know baby, let's just lay down and ignore them."Yoongi flopped back down pulling Jimin down with him.

Jimin smiled warmly before snuggling more into Yoongi's chest. "I worry about her.." Jimin whispered.

"Who? Jin?"

"No! I said her!" Jimin sat up and lightly smacked Yoongi's chest giggling "[Y/n]. I worry about her... What's up with Hobi too? He's been so weird?"

"Maybe he's on his period or something?"

"Yoongi!"

"I'm just saying! Who knows with that dude. He's been creeping up on [Y/n] lately."

Jimin glanced at Yoongi in confusion, "Wait, but I thought he was in love with Seokjin?"

"That's what I'm saying! I don't know what goes on in his head... He's been so sketchy lately.."

Jimin glanced over at the others, "Should we find out?"

"Fuck no! This is our time, babe."

Later

The group spent the day at the beach, but since the sun was close to setting they all decided to pack up and leave. There was an obvious tension in the air between Namjoon and Hoseok, though there had been no verbal conflict between the two. It almost seemed as if they just knew something was different with one another. The car ride was quiet, yet peaceful for [Y/n], who was finally able to gather her thoughts. The beach disappeared from her sight from the window and she decided to lean her head on the shoulder of her dear friend Jungkook, who was snoring with his head leaned back against the seat of the car. A soft giggle escaped her lips as she viewed the drool spilling out of his mouth. Though she felt at ease in the moment, [Y/n] knew she would be overcome by a lot of stress in the days to follow because of the weirdness Hoseok had been showing. What was so special about her? She didn't understand why she had so many guys after her and she didn't understand why they were, for the most part, so obsessively into her. Even Namjoon showed signs of obsession. Namjoon... just the thought of his name alone brought a dull shade of pink to engulf her cheeks. She hadn't known him long, but he's quickly become someone she desperately desires to be with. The only other person who made her feel like this previous, Seokjin hadn't counted as she had been so young when her feelings for him came about, to Namjoon had been Jiho. A shudder rippled down her spine as she recalled the toxic relationship they had shared. Like most relationships, things started out happy, but soon it turned into a nightmare she fought to wake up from, but that's old news. Plus Jiho went to a different college than her brother, so she had nothing to worry about anyways.

------

ok so its been awhile... um no excuse i guess? i ended a fwb situation then started dating a friend from high school (its been 6 months w/ him) then i started going to college again then some sad things happened and now im here lol
um.. ill try to post more!

vote?
comment?

Love you
-V