Cooking class

The teacher walks in and she happily greets the class. She explains the agenda for the day which involves assigned seats and already jumping into a day of cooking. "Now class I've randomly picked your groups and they'll be groups of five." Miss. Park began reading the names off her clipboard and finally when she was on her second to last kitchen area she called out for [Y/n]. "Bang [Y/n], Jeon Jungkook, Kim Yugyeom, Kim Namjoon, and Min Yoongi." Miss. Park moved on to the last kitchen calling out the last five names, "...and Yoon Junghan. Okay class spend ten minutes getting to know your team and then started on the batch of cookies and have fun!" Miss. Park moved to her desk which was out of sight from your kitchen area.

"Ok as your team leader I'll start the introduction." Yoongi spoke as he leaned against the counter.

"Who made you the leader?!" Yugyeom demanded. Soon both Yoongi and Yugyeom started to argue as [Y/n], Jungkook, and Namjoon awkwardly watched on.

"Um.. Maybe we can vote on team leader?"
[Y/n] questioned as she stood between Jungkook and Namjoon.

"Great idea, [Y/n]!" Cheered Jungkook causing both Yoongi and Yugyeom to go silent and stare at the happy kid. "We'll vote! Who wants to be leader raise your hand!" Immediately both Yoongi and Yugyeom raised their hands and lazily Namjoon's hand went into the air. "Ok all those in favor of Yoongi raise your hands!" Only Yoongi raised his hand. " ok Yugyeom?" Only Yugyeom voted for himself  "and Namjoon?" Namjoon, [Y/n], and Jungkook raised there hands. "Ok" Jungkook spoke smiling, "Namjoon won!"

"[Y/n]! You were suppose to vote for me!" Whined Yugyeom as he wrapped his arms around [Y/n]'s waist and buried his head on her neck. [Y/n] patted the sulking boy's back.

"Oh I'm sorry Yugyeom. I just don't trust you with leader decisions is all.." [Y/n] giggle as Yugyeom made whiney noises that were muffled on her neck. "Don't do that it tickles!" [Y/n] pushed Yugyeom away and she turned to see Namjoon staring intensely at her.

"Let's get started." Namjoon spoke before turning away from [Y/n] and grabbing at the ingredients. "I'm Namjoon by the way." He quickly glance over at [Y/n] before continuing to sort everything out.

Smiling [Y/n] greets everyone, "hello everyone I'm [Y/n]!"

"I'm Yugyeom!"

"You all know me, but I'm Jungkook!"

"Im Min Yoongi."

So the group of five started to make the cookies and as they did they start to become more comfortable with one another. Namjoon isn't that bad. He's actually real fun... [Y/n] thought as her and Namjoon were mixing in the chocolate chips into the cookie dough, Namjoon's chest flushed against [Y/n]'s back as she poured in the chips and he stirred the mixture. Yoongi and Yugyeom watched the chocolate chips fall into the bowl with longing as they desperately wanted to consume the chocolate. Jungkook stood away from everyone happily preparing the kookie sheet (A/N: I felt I had to word it like that at one point tbh) soon the cookies were in the oven baking as everyone chatted with one another. It was five minutes before the bell would ring for school's dismissal when the cookies were done cooling. [Y/n] divided the cookies amongst the group and placed them into plastic bags and she handed them off to everyone. The group of five moved to their table, where they would all be sitting in that class, and gathered all their stuff since there were two minutes remaining. [Y/n] checked her phone and notice a text from Jackson.

❤️❤️Bae❤️❤️: I can't bring you home. Mom wants me to get somethings for dinner at the grocery store after school. Sorry, pretty lady :(

[Y/n]: it's fine lol I can walk :)

[Y/n] glanced at Jackson's contact name rolling her eyes remembering how persistent he was that it'd be that. The bell rang and everyone headed for the door. While walking down the hallway [Y/n] noticed Namjoon ahead of her. She ignored Jaebum's warning of staying away from him since now she kind of couldn't with them being in a group together. [Y/n] called out to him, "Namjoon!" His tall figure stopped and turned to face her, a smile tugged at his lips when he seen that it was
[Y/n] who had called him, he made his way towards her. "Are you walking home?"