The Silent Treatment

The next morning [Y/n] happily wakes up with a smile, but her happy feeling soon fades as she remembers her fight with Jaebum. She quietly and quickly gets ready. She soon notices that Jackson is a no show which is weird. He's always here before school, but today he doesn't come. [Y/n], ready for the day, heads downstairs of her empty house, her mother already at her work. Sighing [Y/n] closes and locks her front door. "You walking alone?"
[Y/n] spins around and faces Namjoon, a smile comes across her face.

"Yeah. Jackson usually takes me, but for some reason he didn't come." [Y/n] falls into step with Namjoon.

"Well maybe he's sick or something? Don't sweat it." Namjoon comforts as he smiles down at [Y/n].

The two make small talk on their way to school and soon enough the duo make it on campus. Immediately [Y/n] sees Jackson with everyone else. "What the heck?" [Y/n] questions as she stares at her best friend. Namjoon looks towards her line of vision.

"Maybe he... Forgot?" Namjoon guesses as he glances down at the frowning girl.

"He never does..." [Y/n] trials off and her sad eyes soon turn angry when she notices that none of the group even turn in her direction. "They're ignoring me!" [Y/n] suddenly realizes.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon sends a concerned look at the girl next to him before glancing back at her group of friends.

"Definitely. Jaebum is the leader and he's mad at me... God he's such a child.." [Y/n] glares once more at the group before turning towards Namjoon, a wide smile on her face, "Mind if I hang out with you?"

Smiling, Namjoon responds with a simple, "Not at all." Before the two happily walk past [Y/n]'s usual hang out and head towards the bts hang out, which was inside the school building in an unused music room. "Hey guys!" Namjoon cheers towards the three already in the room. [Y/n] sends a shy greeting after.
"[Y/n]'s chilling with us today, alright?" The three don't disagree, but they do happily greet [Y/n] as she sat between Namjoon and Yoongi. Jimin and Taehyung smile at the new edition.

Soon enough the last two come walking inside the room. Jungkook practically squeals when he sees [Y/n], "You're gonna hang with us?!" He screeches as he ran to [Y/n]'s sitting form and pulled her into a tight hug, [Y/n] mumble a quick reply to Jungkook's question before hugging him back. The bell rings almost right after Jungkook releases [Y/n] and happily he takes her hand, "c'mon [Y/n]! It's time for class!" [Y/n] forces a smile at the thought of seeing the members from the "lets ignore [Y/n] group." She turns to the others in the room as Jungkook drags her out of it, she bids them all a farewell before she's pull out of their sight and upstairs to their classroom. [Y/n] stiffly settles into her seat and faces forward, she just wants to completely and totally ignore her seat mate and get this lesson over with.

[Y/n]'s seat mate arrives and sits next to her. He doesn't look at her and neither does she to him. Anger builds up inside of [Y/n] but she refuses to show Yeongjae that she's mad. The lesson ends and soon after hours of silence it's lunch. [Y/n] walks by herself to the lunchroom. This would be the first time she has ever walked to lunch by herself. She always had someone next to her. [Y/n] picks up her lunch pays and walks into the room. She doesn't glance at her usual table and instead moves past them to b.a.p's tables.

"Is [Y/n] actually gonna join me for lunch?" Sings Zelo as he smiled up at [Y/n] as she sets her food down.

"Yep." [Y/n] sits down and glances at Zelo, "JB is giving me the silent treatment for not listening to him."

"Oh the drama" Zelo feigns a dramatic pose causing [Y/n] to let out a laugh.

"Yeah. It's annoying! He's got everyone avoiding me!" [Y/n] whines as she sends a quick glare Jaebum's way, not that he noticed.