"Get some."

After everyone had gone home with their stomachs full of pizza the family settled in for the night. Chan immediately went to bed, getting out of putting Willow to sleep. [Y/n] happily laid the little girl down on the pink princess bed. Willow sleepily looked up to her big sister a small smile evident on her face. "I liked your boyfriend, big sister."

[Y/n]'s cheeks turned a rosy color as she sputtered out, "H-he's not my boyfriend!"

Willow's eyebrows furrowed as a sleepy yet confused expression came across her face. "Oh... Why not? He likes you and you like him, don't you?"

"N-no! He doesn't like me!" [Y/n]'s face was blazing and she couldn't tell if the room was warm or if it was simply her.

"but you like him, [Y/n]?" As [Y/n] stood in silent embarrassment, she didn't notice the eyes of her little sister close as she fell asleep. Finally looking down, with a response, [Y/n]'s eyes met a sleeping Willow. The embarrassed girl turned and left the room, turning the light off and the nightlight on and closing the door.

[Y/n] walked in her kitchen to see her mom getting Willow's lunch for the next day ready. Before [Y/n] could say anything her mother spoke. "I see you got at that boy. Get some." [Y/n]'s mom turned to send a quick wink before focusing on her task at hand.

"Mom!!" [Y/n]'s mouth fell open as she gasped at her moms words.

****

The next day [Y/n] arrived at school with both Namjoon and Jackson. They were ignored by the got7 group, which they had figured would happen, and the three walked to the bts group's hang out. Immediately the two outcasts were welcomed with open arms. Jackson was shocked by the sudden affection Jungkook showed to [Y/n], but nonetheless he was happy that he wasn't completely outcasted by everyone. [Y/n] had to admit that sitting next to the members of got7 during class was awkward, especially since she could tell that they truly didn't want to ignore her, but Jaebum was their leader and who were they to disobey his orders? [Y/n] was angry at Jaebum for being so possessive of her, but she knew she had egged him on by going against what he wanted, but [Y/n] refused to be told what to do. Maybe Jaebum just needs to learn to not be so demanding and unaccepting?

------
Definitely a filler chapter sorry about that. I just started college so forgive me for lacking. Hopefully next chapter will be better

Love you
-V