Lunchtime

Once in the canteen the group got their food and sat down at their respected table that was known publicly as the got7 table which was also where Jaebum, Jackson, and Junior were already occupied at. Yeongjae sat by Junior and Yugyeom and BamBam sat next to each other while BamBam was by Jaebum [Y/n] sat next to Jackson and Jungkook sat next to her. As they were eating Mark finally joined them and [Y/n] handed him the food she bought for him. As they all chatted they suddenly heard a deep voice address one of the members of the table.

"Are you gonna eat with us or not, Jungkook?" [Y/n] looked up to make eye contact with a tall boy standing across from her, a small group stood behind him. [Y/n] recognize two of them, Yoongi and Hoseok, but she had no idea who the other two were.

"Oh yeah!" Jungkook said as he started to stand up. "Bye guys! Bye [Y/n]!" Jungkook followed after the group of guys. The one who spoke looked at [Y/n] one last time before walking off with his group.

"Well that was weird." Mumbled BamBam as he picked at his food. "Who else noticed that dudes creepy vibe?"

"I did. That was weird. Why'd he eye you like that, [Y/n]?" Asked a confused Yeongjae.

"I don't know. I don't know who he is."

"That's Namjoon." Junior spoke looking up from his plate of food. "He's new and from the looks of it his seating is at the bts table."

"Stay away from him, [Y/n]. I didn't like the way he looked at you." Jaebum said, leaving no room for argument.

He's definitely a weird one..." Spoke a deep voice behind [Y/n] causing her to jump in terror as she spun her upper body to glare at Zelo, who was looking in Namjoon's direction, which was three tables down from their table and right next to the B.a.p table that Zelo sits at. JongUp stood next to Zelo, food in his hands. "I think he's a creep.. That Namjoon is nothing but trouble." Zelo states shaking his head.

JongUp pushed Zelo away and looked down at [Y/n]. "Don't listen to him." JongUp pointed in Zelo's direction. "He doesn't even know him." JongUp smiled at [Y/n] then kissed her on top of the head before walking off to their table right next to the bts table. Zelo hugged [Y/n] tight in parting and she pushed him away glaring at Zelo as he rushed to his table. Thank the lord that the Exo table is between our table and the B.a.p table.

[Y/n] continued eating, but suddenly felt as if something was off. Reaching into her skirt pocket she realized her phone was missing. "That little pickpocket thief!" She snapped as she stood up "be right back guys!" She waved to her friends before making her way to Zelo's table. Once she reached the table she held out her hand towards Zelo. She could feel eyes burning into her and she knew it was Namjoon, who was mere centimeters from where she stood. "Give it back."

"Give what back, [Y/n]?" Asked Zelo as he feigned innocence.

"You know what, my phone!"

"Sit for awhile, lady then I'll think about giving you your phone back." Zelo smirked at [Y/n], who huffed in annoyance but complied and sat down across from Zelo and also technically next to Namjoon.

"You're so frustrating, Zelo!" [Y/n] snapped glaring at him.

"I'm just watching you. I'm following your brother's request." Zelo happily spoke as he smiled at the glaring girl across from him.

"But why'd it have to be you?" [Y/n] whined.

"Who would you rather have watching you, me or JongUp?" Hearing his name JongUp glanced at the two in confusion.

Without missing a beat [Y/n] replied with, "JongUp."

Zelo's face held shock, "Hey! You're supposed to say me!"

"Oops..?" [Y/n] didn't sound the least bit sorry.

"You don't even sound remotely sorry!" Complained Zelo.

"It's cause I'm not." [Y/n] said with a sweet smile on her face.

"Zelo just give [Y/n] her phone back." Spoke Daehyun before stuffing his face with food.

Sighing Zelo pulls [Y/n]'s phone out of his pocket and handed it back to her. She was about to go back to her table, but decided against it when she seen Jackson and Yugyeom throwing food back and forth at each other.

Soon enough the bell rang signaling that it was time for the elective classes to start. [Y/n] made her way to intro to computers found a seat in the first row and sat down. Suddenly she heard a shrill squeal behind her. She turned to see Jackson and Yugyeom in the last row waving at her to come over and she did, collecting her book bag she made herself comfortable between the two boys.

"I didn't know you picked computers!" Cheered Jackson as he pulled [Y/n] into a strong hug. Yugyeom joined in happy to see [Y/n] was still his classmate.

"Yeah. I figured this class would be easy. Where's the teacher anyways?" [Y/n] asked as she glanced around, but found no trace of the teacher.

"He always shows up late." Yugyeom stated. "That's why his class is so chill." Casually Yugyeom logged onto his desktop computer then he turned excitedly to [Y/n], "what class do you have next?!"

"Uhh.." [Y/n] pulled her schedule out of her bag scanning the paper. "I have... Cooking."

"Same!" Cheered Yugyeom. "We are complete classmates! Yay!~" Yugyeom pulled [Y/n] into a tight hug just as the teacher walked into the room.

"Hello class sorry I'm late!" And with that the class rolled on smoothly. Since it was the first day the teacher decided to give everyone a free day to either surf the web or get to know the classmates as the teacher himself walked around talking to everyone one personally. He made his way to the three in the back and smiled, "Hello! I'm Mr. Jiyong and I'll be your teacher for the year!"

"Hello! I'm [Y/n] Bang!"

"I'm Jackson, sir."

"I'm Yugyeom!"

The teacher talked with the three before continuing to the next students and soon after it was time to head to the next class, cooking with Yugyeom. Happily the two chatted on the way to class.

"I hope we can cook a lot!" Cheered Yugyeom.

[Y/n] and Yugyeom make it to class and immediately [Y/n] notices that Jungkook , Yoongi, and Namjoon are in the class also.
[Y/n] sits next to Yugyeom.

------

Ok I really just wanted to introduce Namjoon's character real bad so yeah lol here's another update

Love you xx
-V