"You like [Y/n]?!" Part 2

The van full of confessions and embarrassment finally pulled up to its destination, an apartment control where there stood the complete group of b.a.p. and [Y/n] flung herself out of the van when she seen her big brother standing tall waiting for her arrival with his younger friends. Almost immediately [Y/n] was engulfed in a tight hug by her older brother. Yongguk picked his little sister up and spun her around happily, while Zelo insisted he should be the next one in greeting her, which resulted in the siblings both flipping him off at the same time.

After the siblings ended their hugging the group all decided to eat out at a fast food place, since it was around the time for dinner. While eating [Y/n] could hardly glance at Namjoon or Seokjin without blushing like mad and remember the confessions in the van.

Noticing her blushed face, Yongguk questioned, "[Y/n] are you feeling alright? Your face is really red. Do you want to go back to my apartment to lay down?"

The whole table looked on at the girl. Namjoon looked down in embarrassed as he had quickly figured out what she was thinking about whereas Seokjin arrogantly smirked at her. "It's okay [Y/n]." Seokjin spoke as he sent a wink towards the girl, which caused her brother to glare at his friend. "I know you're conflicted with knowing two boys like you."

Yongguk's eyes widened as he stared at his younger sibling. "Now that stupid Jaebum made it known he wants you?! First Seokjin now that punk?! Why cant I get a break?" Everyone sat in shock from what Yongguk said. From what everyone mostly knew was that Jaebum was [Y/n]'s friend, not someone that liked her. "What?" confusion was evident on Yongguk's face as he stared at the surprised guys and the shocked [Y/n].

"Man.." Yoongi started, "I didn't know Jaebum liked her.."

"I thought it was just Jin and Namjoon...." Jungkook said in confusion.

"Who the fuck is Namjoon?!" snapped Yongguk. Though [Y/n] came to where he lived with a van full of guys, he didn't know their names.. only Seokjin and since the two had grown up together and knew everything there was to know about one another, Yongguk trusted Seokjin. Plus the rest of b.a.p. had came early to see him and he didn't trust them in his place on their own.

"Uh.. I am...?" Namjoon raised his hand awkwardly and then brought it to rub the back of his neck as he stared down at his lap and nervously chuckled to himself.

Yongguk stared long and hard at Namjoon, who fidgeted in his seat under the intense gaze. Finally after what felt like hours or silence Yongguk stated, "I like him."

"What?!" Seokjin yelped in shock. "I'm the lifelong friend! Don't say you like him! That's practically giving him the permission to pursue [Y/n]!"

"Oh trust me, I know." Yongguk smiled down at his pouting friend, who had been counting on his to hate Namjoon as he was the overprotective old brother.

------
An actual update thats on time?? whaaaa~?? Yep for once i got something done lol hope you enjoyed!!

Vote?
Comment?

Love you
-V