Epilouge

Taehyung walked into Jimin's room, his hair still damp from the rain that had soaked the earth. He unbuttoned the top button of his black shirt, eyes still red from crying in front of flashing cameras.

Someone, probably Jin, had placed flowers on Jimin's bed that was left unmade and untouched. There was an aura around it, an aura that spoke of days of loneliness and self-hatred intertwined with care and love. After all, it was the story of Park Jimin.

Searching more deeply, Taehyung found the meds in Jimin's drawer and spare bottles of water he had kept to chug them down. It made Taheyung shatter. He was about to close the drawer when he eyed a stack of letters hidden under a book. The book wrote, My Journal, in front in italic font.

Taehyung sat on Jimin's bed, opening the book slowly and skimming through the pages until he found some stained with brown.

"Is this when you realized you were dying?" Taehyung thought and his eyes scanned the content, hand flipping the pages as tears started to form in his eyes. There were many sentences that sounded sad, yet happy at the same time, as if Jimin was trying to conceal his pain.

Ah, its another day! I fell during practice and Hobi-hyung got mad at me -.- Hahaha...I hope I'll do well next time.

I managed to hide it, again. I said I had constipation, but I was actually vomiting my food out. Pity, Jin-hyung cooked a good dinner today, and now I can only taste my own vomit.

I really have to get better. I mean, I know it might be dangerous to my health, but I want to do better on stage.

Then, there were ones that showed he had lost hope.

I don't think I can hide it any longer. It hurts so bad, but i can't bear to see their faces. What if I vomit on stage? I can't let ARMY know. If I suddenly quit the group, they'll suspect something. I honestly want it all to stop!

Taehyung closed the book, not wanting to read more. He looked at the letters and the names of each member was written each envelope. Taehyung felt as if a rock had sunk in his stomach. He walked out of the room to find all the members at the living room, looking mournful. He gave a painful smile.

"I think, Jimin wanted us to read these" Taehyung said and passed the letters. He sat on the floor and opened his. The letter as written on a blank piece of paper, random cartoons here and there.

Taehyungie~

If you're reading this, I must have died. Well...too bad, I guess we can't play video games anymore. 

I know you're crying. STOP...honestly. And don't brawl your eyes out as you read this letter. I'm trying to make it seem more than just  a farewell, okay?

NONE, of this is your fault, so don't go blame yourself. I wrote the same for the others. I wanted to hide it from you guys so you wouldn't get distracted. We're almost there...we're almost at the peak of our career, so lets keep moving forward.

You have been my friend, ever since I moved in from Busan. We called ourselves soulmates, and even the ARMY's think as so. The point is, I have always considered you as my best friend, the person who cries with me, laughs with me, plays with me, and tolerates me. Of all the others, I am most close to you, and I'm happy for that.

Comfort the maknae, and everyone else. DO NOT let them break down when you have such a bright career in front. And...do me a favor. Can you let ARMY's hear the song I produced? It would we waste to see it unheard in my computer. Oh, and, you can take my computer too. 

Okay, now wipe your tears. I told you not to cry! Future Taehyung, you are gonna be a great actor and a great idol! Keep improving. Anyway, be strong and I love you!!! >.<

Exactly as the letter said, Taehyung had started crying. He wiped away the tears and smiled to himself.

"I miss you, Park Jimin"