Chapter 4

Jimin hadn't thought of how much pain he would be after hpurs of practice. He lay, curled up in a fetal ball under his blankets as he weakly pawed at his chest. Pain lashed out in waves, making his vision swim.

"Eomma...I need you...I want to see you..." Jimin whimpered as he trembled in pain. He closed his eyes, hoping that it would all stop.

Jimin's mind whirled back to the many mistakes he made during practice. The faces of his friends twisted into disappointment flickered behind his eyelids. Tears of regret rolled down his cheeks.

"I don't want to leave...I love everyone"

................................................................................

"Yah, Park Jimin!!!" Yoongi yelled as the boy tripped and bumped into him, causing hot coffee to spill onto his hands.

"I'm really really sorry hyung! I'll help-" Jimin stared but Yoongi faced away.

"I don't know what's happened to you. You used to be so good at dancing and understood everyone. Now all you do is weigh us down" with that, he walked away.

Jimin stood still as the words sunk in, his chest throbbing. He hated it all, being a burden.

Just leave Bangtan, Jimin a voice whispered You're of no use. Do you think that all your hard work is gonna pay off? You're dying, loser. They'll probably be happy you're gone!

Jimin's breathing hitched as he began to wheeze. With the other members ahead, he ran back and hid behind the building. He sat down, coughing and gagging as he tried to get enough air in his lungs.

I told you, you'll be forgotten forever! You'll never be as good as the others! You're weak, pathetic!

I have to hold on, keep trying...

It's useless! Why can't you understand that you're dying?!!

I want to keep living...

No one wants you anymore! Give up already!

I don't want it all to end...

Give up, Jimin! I'm doing you a favor, stop the pain. You can give up now...

I have to keep trying...

Jimin...you can let go now...it's okay...you can let go...

Jimin smiled softly and closed his eyes, his body thudding to the floor as his mind shut down. His tensed body relaxed.

I can let go now...