Chapter 1

Park Jimin was alone in the practice room, his hair damp and stuck to his forehead. His ragged breathing filled the room as he danced to the music in his head.  The words from his members were clear in his mind.

"How could you mess up that one tiny part?" Jungkook asked, shaking his mop of black hair. "It's so easy, or are you too fat to keep up?"
Jimin looked down at his hands,his small pale hands that were sweaty. A thousand insecurities screamed at him in his head, but he ignored them, or at least, he tried.
"Sorry..."
"Sorry?!!" J-hope yelled, kicking his water bottle across the floor. "Our comeback is coming soon, and you're slacking off!"
Jimin honestly didn't know what to say until the choreographer gave a sigh and walked out off the room.
With a glare, J-hope and Jungkook followed with the others not far behind. Namjoon managed to walk up to him, place a hand on his shoulder and say  "You have to get better, or else" before leaving.

Jimib twirled and jumped continuously, internally dissing himself for not being perfect. When he looked at himself, he could point out the smallest of flaws in himself. The main problem being how freaking chubby he was.
"You're disgusting"
"Nothing compared to them"
"Imperfect"
"Worthless"
"Useless to the group"
Those voices haunted him daily, his conscience turning on himself. Yet, Jimin listened to these voices and believed them, skipping important meals and practicing. and practicing and practicing. That had been his routine since he had gotten self-esteem issues.
As he was doing a series of complicated steps, Jimin felt his chest contract and his lungs heave. Midstep, he fell to the ground, curling on himself. His head throbbed from the lack of oxygen and his whole body was shaking.

I forgot, I have lung cancer

Jimin let out a throaty cough and bloody phlegm splattered on the floor. The process continued until Jimin managed to pull and inhaler from his pocket and use it.

I don't want to be a burden, to pull everyone down

With teary eyes, Jimin pushed himself to his feet, wiped the mess off the floor with a cloth he'd kept in his bag, and stumbled out the practice room.

I will keep trying, until I reach the end of my life.
--------------------------------------------------------------
That was the first chapter! This is a new story so please tell me if I should continue!!!