Fanfic ideas

Uhhhh...I need a new fanfic to write about. So, you guys can pick or give me ideas or something😁😁😁

Before the storm

The Sunflare left humanity tittering on the edge, depending on the Dark Ones to survive. A world where evolved humans with powers are captured, and a virus spread, bringing insanity. 7 teens are immune to the virus, and are being sought out. They are destined to save humanity before The Storm comes and the Dark Ones prevail.

Mad house

Taehyung had thought moving to his new high school would be boring. He hadn't guessed that he would end up running and fighting for his life in a game of survival, switching between dimensions and escaping MADNESS. Will he survive the game with his friends without succumbing to INSANITY? Then again, what can you do in a realm where illogical things happen?

Room 99

The Bangtan Boys move to a new apartment after their last dorm caught on fire. Though, they began to suspect something when the people that last stayed there gave them strange instruction on whatvto do when 'it' happens. They dismiss it, but soon, they begin to feel a strange presence in their new dorm, a presence searching for a person to inhabit.

Any other ideas you can comment here. Thank you so much for reading.

Also, comment here for an epilogue

And here for questions

Thanks so much for reading!!!😆😆😆