Chapter 3

"Is that some new style or what?" Taehyung commented, referring to the wool hat Jimin was wearing.

"Nah, just a bit cold these days" Jimin said. He wasn't lying, because it was pretty cold anyway but unfortunatly Namjoon broke the heater again.

The real reason was because Jimin's treatments had caused his hair to fall off in clumps at a time and Jimin couldn't bear to think of the other members reactions.

"The photoshoot is in an hour, lets go" Namjoon ordered and shooed them to the van. Jimin sat by the window, next to Yoongi.

As they passed by, Jimin could see snow like white sugar sprinkled upn the leaves of plants. He smiled and took in every detail, taking in every beautiful thing on Earth.

"Are you fine, Jiminie?" Yoongi asked. Jimin replied with a soft smile and crescent eyes.

"Yeah, I am..." Liar

..................................................................................

The photoshoot required them to wear smart collared shirts and skinny jeans. Jimin felt rather insecure by the getup but continued otherwise.

"Jimin, you're not focused! Look at the camera, No!, tilt your head upwards!" the cameramen yelled in disappointment. Jimin really tried to focuse but the sudden feeling of bile rushing up his throat along with the sudden piercing headache that caused a wailing sound in his head was too much of a distraction.

When his shooting finished, Jimin rushed to the bathroom and hunched over the sink. He vomited everything he could as tears of pain and sadness rushed down his cheeks in transparent drops. He choked back a sob as he saw the red liquid staining the sink. Hurriedly, he washed off all traces of blood and gurgled water into his mouth to get rid of the metallic taste.

"Jimin, why're you taking so long?" Namjoon's head peeked in. The taller boy walked over and was surprised to see how pale and red eyed the boy looked.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

Suddenly, nausea hit Jimin like a truck and it took its toll on Jimin's weak body. Namjoon was able to catch the boy when his knees suddeny buckled before he fell to the ground, groaning in pain.

"J-Jimin? Hey, what's wrong? Where does it hurt?" Namjoon asked panickedly, tapping the boys cheek over and over.

Jimin couldn't answer as he felt his airway cut off and leave him wheezing, his chest vibrating with every breath. His eyes widened with not only terror, but sadness at the sight of his hyung in despair. Hr gathered the remaining energy he had left.

"J-just a headache, hyung" Jimin said, trying to keep his voice as stable as possible. "I'm fine"

Namjoon didn't look convinced but Jimin sat up, smiling.

"I just need a painkiller"

"Oh, right. Lets get you back"

Namjoon helped Jimin to his feet and was surprised at how light he felt.

"Don't push yourself, Chim.Chim"

"Okay, Appa"