Part 2 - Chapter 24 - Hot and Spicy

Start from the beginning

"I have to go collect a few things from a member who works at the hospital." He responded.

"What things are you going to collect?" Kiing asked, walking over to the doorway where Eryk stood.

"Your medications." Eryk lied. In fact he had already collected Kiing's medication earlier in the morning, he was planning on going to where Luke were and from his guess seeing that Luke didn't return after the incident, he would only be there.

"Alright. I'll see you when you get back. Hurry back." Kiing said, leaning over to kiss Eryk quickly, who returned the kiss.

Eryk drove off to the road and made his way to Miss J's pack. He was certain that Luke was there and he wanted to have  very serious conversation with Luke. No more arguing, and no more getting mad.

He drove for a while, finally arriving at the pack. He was granted access as he used the excuse of being Luke's mate, and then he was escorted to the main house where he walked in. He walked around the house and looked around to an empty house. He sniffed the air in search of Luke's scent, which he quickly picked up and followed the trail to the bedroom just down the hall. He walked in, without knocking or calling out, and stopped in his tracks at what he saw. Luke, Sam, Baphomet, and Prince were all on a seat, Luke sitting on the bed, and they were watching some sort of horror movie.

"What is this bullshit?" Eryk asked, making all the men in the room jump, Luke screaming. They turn their heads to Eryk and everyone growled except Prince who had no idea who the man standing at the door was.

"Why are you here?" Luke asked, pausing the movie that was on display on the large flat screen television.

"I came to talk to you, but it seems like you have company and you seem pretty occupied if you may ask me." Eryk sassed and Prince then groaned, sensing who it was already.

"There is nothing to talk about between me and you and I would like to continue watching this film. So please kindly leave." Luke sassed back, even more than Eryk did.

"Why are they all here?" Eryk asked. "And who is that fucking one now?" He asked again, pointing to Prince who glared at him.

"They are here because I want the to be here. And that man there is Prince Sterling." Luke answered.

"So he's your new fuck buddy, huh?" Eryk shouted.

"Eryk, do not start right no-" Luke was about to sass at Eryk but was cut off by the sound of little Davy crying loudly in the room. "Ugh look what you fucking did." Luke groaned and got off of the bed, picking up Davy, rocking him slowly. Eryk looked at him and the baby.

"Is that one of their baby? You fucked one of them didn't you?" Eryk asked.

"You are such an asshole. If you are going to be like that, then I won't tell you whose baby this is." Luke said, and set down the now sleeping baby back in the crib.

"You won't tell me because you are a slut that is fucking around with three fucking men when you have a mate!" Eryk roared.

"Wait right here." Luke said and picked back up the sleeping Davy, walked out of the room and stopped when he saw Miss J. He told her to take her for a stroll, and not to come back for an hour or more. Miss J agreed and took the baby out. Miss J was the only one to return after the party.

Luke walked back into the bedroom where the four men was, he locked the door behind him and pushed a small dresser in front of it. He walked over to the bed and stood at the side of it, all  four men looking at him.

"So you want to call me the slut huh? When you're fucking a person that is pregnant with someone else's baby, and you have the nerve to come here and say I am fucking them, when I have a mate. You... you are not being a mate."

"I would prefer someone who wasn't fucking around either way so I don't care about being a mate. I don't want a slut as a mate anyway. You're a fucking whore." Eryk said and Luke smirked.

"I'm a slut? I will show you how much of a slut you think I am." Luke said and he began to undress himself. He stood near the bed completely naked and Baphomet, Prince, and Sam looked at his body, licking their lips slowly.

"Wh- What are you doing?" Eryk stuttered, also looking at Luke. He knew Luke was sexier and much more bigger in the backside than Kiing.

"I am going to show you how much of a slut you think I am." Luke said and laid down on the bed, his legs spread open. "Baphomet, Prince, Sammy?" He called out.

"Yes?" They answered at the same time.

"Take me. Claim me. All three of you. Let's show Eryk how much of a slut I am." Luke said, Eryk's eyes widened and he wanted to do something to stop the three men who were getting up, and they began to undress in front of me. "Fuck me. All tree of you." Luke whispered and the three men gathered around the bed.

Eryk stood there, unable to move. He was going to experience the worse punishment he would have. His 'mate' was going to be claimed by other men. Two sexy wolves and a very, very sexy human.

______________________________________________________________________________

Uhhhhh yeah so Prince yet again :D

Thanks for reading.

Heads up warning for next chapter.

Leave your thoughts.

Hugs and Kisses <3