Part 2 - Chapter 24 - Hot and Spicy

Start from the beginning

"Ah crap." He mumbled to himself when he remembered that Bradley had the keys. Luke really wanted to get in bed and rest even though it was not really that late. Placing his arm under the handle of the baby carrier, Luke held on it with his strength, while pulling his phone out of the carrier and turned it on. He clicked a contact number and pressed the phone to his ear. The phone rang and rang and rang until the voice mail came up. Luke redialed and it continued to ring over and over, again going to the voice mail system.

The air was getting cold and Luke did not mind it, but he did not want the baby to be exposed to the decreasing temperature. He then decided to try opening the doors again, with no result of opening in the two front doors, same result for the right side of the back seats, but to his luck the left side were open and he got into the back seat with the baby and gave a sigh. He retried calling someone until Miss J answered the phone, after calling almost everyone else.

"Hel-"

"Can you please tell Bradley to bring my keys so I can go home please or have him send someone with the keys please. I am in my car and I am really tired and I really want to go home. Can you please do that." Luke begged, his voice soft, tired, and barley audible. Miss J sensed it but decided to remain silent about it and asked Bradley to go give Luke the keys.

"He's on his way over now." She said and Luke gave a soft 'okay' before hanging up the phone, putting it back the baby carrier.

Luke waited in the car patiently until Brandon opened on the door, smiling at the tired Luke. Brandon unlocked the front door and started the car for him, bringing out his hand for Luke take. Luke took his hand, which helped him to get out of the car much better and easier.

"Would you like me to strap in the carrier?" Brandon asked and Luke nodded his head, stepping into the driver's side of the car and waited for Brandon to finish.

"Thank you." Luke said when the sound of the door closing was heard.

"No problem." Brandon said and looked at Luke from the outside of the vehicle. "By the way, I just wanted to inform you that your twins Emilie and Tommie are mated to my twin siblings Jack and Jackie." He said with a smile that expressed happiness.

"Oh... I am really happy. I ws hoping to meet them but it seems they are occupied at the moment. I would love to meet them the next time I am over, or they can always come to the pack." Luke said.

"I will inform them on it. Also if it is fine with you, can the twins stay over for the night so they can get to know Jack and Jackie?" Brandon asked, hoping that Luke would agree to it.

"I thought that they would want to stay over so it's fine with me. Their brothers can drop them off when they are ready to come back. Our two packs are coming closer now since literally ninety nine percent of my kids are mated to someone in your pack." Luke said and chuckled, Brandon chuckling as well, nodding his head in agreement to the statement. "I better get going, I am really tired and want to go to bed as soon as possible." Luke said and Brandon moved out of the way.

"I'll see you around, great one." Brandon bid farewell and walked back to the crowd, then into the garden, sitting near his beautiful mate, Miss J.

Luke drove towards the pack arrived eventually. He got out of the black vehicle, with Davy and walked into the house where he spotted Prince asleep on the sofa. He smiled and set the baby down in his room, then returning to the living room, placing a blue patterned blanket over Prince's body.

~

The Next Day

"Where are you off to, babe?" Kiing asked Eryk, who was grabbing his car keys, walking out of the house.