I Think i'min love with my Best Friend. One Problem: My Best Friend Is a GIRL!?!(23)

Recap: "Good then... because I want to go back to normal as well... its just not working out as I thought it would be and I've realised that I was just confused and handed my love to the first person I cared about... which was you.. So I just want us to be friends again." She let out a breath.

I was confused... I narrowed my eyes at her and started shaking my head, totally shocked.

What?

"This wasn't the type of 'back to normal' I was talking about"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Three

It's not about you, it's me.

KYRA'S-P.O.V

I stared at Eva in complete shock... was she saying she wanted us to end?

"What are you saying?" I asked

Eva stared at me in shock as well... she thought that I was saying I just wanted to be friends with her... and that's what she wants... I was just saying I wanted to stop this fighting...

"I...I was... I just want my best friend back Kyra" she said not really knowing what to do.

"I am your best friend! I'm your girlfriend too!"

Eva blinked... she looked really uncomfortable "I just think we should have a break... date different people and maybe if it's meant to be we'll find our way back..." She said smiling half heartedly.

"Well what if I don't want to waste my time with other people when I know it's not meant to be with them." I said

"I don't know what to tell you Kyra..." she said looking away from me.

"So you're just ending us basically? You want to throw this all away?" I said

"No... No that's not what I mean..." I interrupted her.

"Look if this is about last night, I swear I was going to stop Eva" my eyes started to water a bit but I held the tears in "I promise you Eva... I was going to stop... you know how much you mean to me and I wouldn't have risked it with Charlie" my voice cracked a bit on the end.

"It's not about that... I know this is the worst line ever but I really mean that it's not about you Kyra, it's me."

I blinked at her... "No way..." I said... I took a step back "You did not just use the 'it's not you. It's me' line" I ran my hand through my hair feeling stressed and took another step backwards... I looked into Eva's eyes.

"You of all people Eva... I never expected you would hurt me let alone dump me with such a line like that" I turned away and walked down the hallways.

"Kyra... I'm sorry!" she shouted toward me as I left the corridor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVA'S-P.O.V

Ahhhh! What have I done?! God sake! Mum better be right about us not being right for each other cause if she isn't I have basically just threw away my first love... or what I think is my first love.

I can't believe I used that line... I didn't mean it in the way everyone else uses it... I really did mean it... she just doesn't understand that I need to date other people to make sure that she is the one I love.

And I just want a best friend... you see now this is exactly why you shouldn't date a best friend... in the end they wont be your freaking best friend anymore!!!