I Think i'min love with my Best Friend. One Problem: My Best Friend Is a GIRL!(6)

Recap: "You know what? Lets forget it, I'll pretend you never said that to me Eva because I really don't want to fight with you right now" she looked down at her food and started picking at a few chips. I stared at her for a while and then I finally looked away and started eating my own food.

We ate in silence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six

The Beach...

"You cold?" I asked while taking off my Jacket "Here" I said and handed it to her before she had time to answer; she took it off me and put it round her arms while giving me a thank-you smile. We were walking along the beach and I was so fucking nervous! I could feel knots in my stomach tumbling around while trying to find the right time to tell her but then again, when was the right to ever tell your best friend you loved her?

"Come on, lets sit down" she said while walking over to a small san dune and sitting on top of it, facing the sea.

I didn't really know what to talk about, after the argument today things were kind of awkward and because all I could think in my stupid head was that this could be the biggest mistake of my life! It could be the best mistake of my life as well though I said back to stupid voice in my head that never shuts up.

I picked up a sea shell and put my ear to it and I could hear the waves as if I was under water, I loved that sound. I handed it to Kyra.

"Listen to that" I said smiling at her

She took it from my hand and when her fingers touched I could have sworn my heart skipped a beat. This must be what it's like to feel love I said smiling to myself.

Kyra put the shell to her ear and a wide smile grew across her face.

"Can I keep it or do you want it?" she said

"You keep it" I said smiling while she put it in the pocket of my coat.

"Kyra...I need to talk to you"

"I don't like the sound of this" she said laughing "You never talk to anyone"

"Yea I know" I said laughing along with her. I grew serious again and she been quiet, ready to listen to what I was about to say.

"I've been feeling sorta weird lately...Having strange feelings..."

At that Kyra's phone started ringing. She looked at me with an apologetic stare as if to ask if she could answer it. I sighed.

"Go ahead" I said rolling my eyes

Who ever the hell that was calling her sure as hell had terrible timing!

"Hello?" Kyra said

I couldn't hear the person on the other side of the phone and so I just listened in on Kyra's side.

"Oh Hey Charlie" she said smiling into the phone. Jeez! Trust Charlie to phone at a time like this! God that guy ruins everything!

"I'm just at the beach with Eva" she said "...Yeah, um can I call you back later, Eva is talking to me" silence again. "OK, bye babe, love you" She hung up.

"OK, I'm all yours" she said smiling and waiting to listen again

Ha-ha if only she really was all mines, then we wouldn't be having this talk right now.

"I don't really know where to start or how to say this Kyra" I said looking away from her avoiding her gaze.

"Well how bout you start at the beginning" she said looking at me intently

"Kyra" I said in a strong voice. "I think I'm a bisexual"

I looked into her eyes, she looked really shocked.

"Really?" she said "No joking now"

"No joking" I said

"Well what are you worrying about?! That's awesome news! I think it's pretty cool" she said smiling at me

"You think so?" I said back

"Yeah" she laughed "If the only way you can possibly be in love and happy is with a girl then I'm happy you're happy." She said smiling

OK this is the time to do it, tell her you love her Eva, Tell her!

"Actually" I said swallowing a lump that was in my throat. "There is a girl that I'm in love with" I looked into her eyes, she looked happy for me.

"That's awesome! Who's the lucky lady then?" she said nudging me and laughing

I looked back at her and finally I spat it out.

"You are" I said and then I stared at her blushing.

She kind of just froze and stared at me in shock. I waited for her to say something and when she didn't I did.

"Kyra" I said "Please say something"

"I have to go now" she said standing up. I stood up as well and she started to walk away from and I walked behind her trying to keep up.

"Kyra, please wait, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen, it just did!"

She did say anything she just kept walking and was avoiding my gaze.

I started to cry. "Please Kyra! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I said while tears rushed down my face

She suddenly stopped and I stood still behind her waiting for her to turn and look at me. She turned around and she didn't look like the Kyra I knew, the one that I loved.

Her eyes were filled with hate. I started to cry some more.

"All you ever do is think about yourself! I never get to like any guys because you mess it up every time! You hate all boys for no reason! And now your in love with me! Just when I find love with Charlie myself you have to come with "I'm a bisexual and I love you crap!" I bet you never once thought about me and Charlie in this situation did you?!"

I could hardly breath properly from the tears.

"I-I thought about all night Kyra" I cried "I never stop thinking about you" my nose started to run but I didn't care at all, I just wanted her to know how much I loved her and need her.

She gave me one last look and turned away from me before walking in the direction of her home.

"Kyra, Please!" I called out "Please don't leave me. I love you!"

She didn't look round; it was as if she hadn't even heard me. I fell to my knees and started to cry hysterically.

KYRA'S-P.O.V

How could she?! How could she do that!? Just when I was finally back with Charlie! She knew I loved him! She knew and al she wants to do is ruin it! She just wants to ruin everything me and Charlie have! And after those lies today at lunch!

It started to rain and I ran all the way home drenched when I got inside. I went straight to my room and when I got in I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyeliner had ran and I looked just like I had the night Charlie first broke up with me and Eva came over to help me. I was still wearing her stupid jacket I took it off and flung it across the room. When I landed on the floor I heard a huge clunk. I turned to look at the jacket and realised that the sea shell Eva had given me had rolled out of the pocket of her jacket. I went over and I picked up before going to lie on my bed, I put the shell to my ear and I started to cry; slowly tears rand down my face and I fell asleep to the sound of waves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK guys it wasn't as long as I thought it would be and I promise the next on will be longer!!!

Bu what did you guys think of Kyra's point of view?

Was it a fail? Lol

Please leave comments and tell me what you thought