Sirius nodded and frowned. "Poor elf, some just can't handle the freedom after spending their lives doing chores."

"How's Kreacher?" Samantha asked suddenly after the thought of house elves came up.

"He's fine, nothing new. Nothing's ever new with him...except maybe another idea to try and bring mum back," Sirius muttered, narrowing his eyes a bit.

"Sirius, you need to keep trying with him. I thought we were making progress during summer," Samantha spoke and then huffed.

"We are!" he cried. "It's just taking me a little bit longer to adjust to this. My whole childhood was spent us hating each other so I just need more time."

And that made Samantha feel horrible for her bold statement. Seeing Sirius' melancholy face was slowly breaking her heart. She once again completely forgot the terrible memories Sirius spent here and how traumatic it must be to come back.

"You're right, I'm sorry," Samantha said. "Take all the time you need."

Sirius nodded and then smiled. "It's ok. You all have been giving me happier memories to plague the not so happy ones."

Remus smiled at his friend while Tonks looked on with a proud face. She always looked up to her cousin and used his bravery and pride as a model to live her life. Everyone usually tends to forget the struggles and hardships Sirius has been through but only because of his positive attitude.

"Well for the last topic, I need to speak with Tonks," Samantha spoke and gave her a smile.

Tonks looked slightly taken a back that Samantha wanted to talk specifically to her. Remus nodded and started to stand up while Sirius gasped. "So you're throwing us out?"

"Pretty much."

"Well have fun with your...girl talk, then," Sirius snipped dramatically and then stood up with Remus. "Rem and I will head to the bar--"

"No," Remus responded flatly. "I'd rather stay in--"

"You always stay in. Come on, come out with me and live a little. We don't have to go crazy, just have a few drinks and listen to the latest Ministry gossip," Sirius replied with a cheeky grin.

Remus rolled his eyes while Tonks nudged him. "Go out, Remus. A drink will be good for you. Loosen you up."

He gave Tonks an amused look and then put his hands up in defeat. "Ok, we'll go Sirius. But if I have to carry you--"

"Oh stop that was one time and it was James' fault!" Sirius responded. "He kept handing me shots of Firewhiskey."

"No matter, now lets go before I change my mind," Remus said and then looked back at Samantha who was watching on with a beaming expression. "I guess we will see you in a few weeks then?"

Samantha nodded and bid the two goodbye. Tonks then sighed and faced Samantha with a sheepish look. She knew exactly what the Potter was going to say. "Look I know--"

"Ok can we just appreciate the way you and Remus interact for a moment?" Samantha quickly asked with a giddy expression.

Tonks rolled her eyes and put on a sheepish smile. "I didn't notice."

"Oh stop, so tell me. Has there been any progress?"

She shrugged. "I don't really know. We read together a lot when I'm not at work. How am I supposed to know?"

"Have you flirted with him? Taken the next step?"

Tonks scrunched her face a little. "Well I tried to be more "playful." I don't want to come off too strong, I know Remus has a few walls he's put up."