A Struggling Sickness

Wednesday came and I was too sick to go to school. I had a fever of 103.3 and a constant migraine and stuffed up nose. I felt like crap. The first time in years that I get sick. At least I don't have to go to school. However, there is another downside to being sick for me. Whenever I get sick, my reaper side takes over and I get mad over any little thing. Henshin knew so he stayed in the closet and away from me. He didn't want me going off on him and trying to kill him. I was already becoming mad for no reason. I couldn't get comfortable and I kept tossing and turning on the bed. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't cool down and I was sweating. Shoukku and Yoroshii were doing everything to try and help me get over my sickness. They knew how I was when I was sick yet they didn't know why. I did but I didn't want to tell them considering they might freak out if they knew. Shoukku put a cold cloth on my forehead but I complained it was too cold and threw it at him. Yoroshii made me something to eat but I ended up tossing it onto the floor. I would apologize after every incident but I kept making trouble for them. I hated being sick. Shoukku and Yoroshii didn't complain but I could tell they weren't happy with my little bursts of anger. No matter what they did, I still felt like crap and my attitude wasn't getting any better. I didn't show any signs of getting better. My fever stayed the same and the pain was constant. I kept taking medicine but nothing was helping. Shoukku broke down and decided to drive me to the hospital. I was complaining the whole way and almost made Shoukku crash since he was busy arguing with me about me being quiet. When we arrived, the doctors were trying to figure out what I was sick with but were stumped. This wasn't a regular case of sickness and no one could figure out why. No matter what they did, I didn't get better. The good thing was that I didn't get worse either. I was staying in the same condition with the same fever of 103.3 and a constant migraine. My attitude was the same with the doctors too. When they would try to give me a shot or medicine, I resisted and made it difficult for them just like my brothers. Days passed and I was still in the same state as Wednesday. It was now Sunday. Why was I still sick? And what was I sick with? Even I didn't know what was going on. When I was alone in my hospital room, I heard the door open and I looked to see Aomi and Choki standing there. They both looked worried. 

Aomi:Hey Shichi. How do you feel? 

Me:Like nothing is wrong and I'm sipping coconut milk at the beach. What do you think? 

Choki:So not good? 

Me:I feel like shit! I have a constant migraine and a fever of over 100 that won't go down or up. Shoukku and Yoroshii are back at the house probably feeling happy that they don't have to care for me. 

Aomi:I'm sure that's not the case. I'm also assuming the doctors couldn't do anything about it? 

Me:Of course not! Wastes of space! They can't do shit! I've been here since Wednesday and its already Sunday! 

Choki:I'm sure you'll get better soon. 

Me:Yea. Don't count on it. 

Aomi and Choki looked at each other then said goodbye and left. Dammit. I was fed up with all this. I wanted out of this place. I couldn't get comfortable even on a hospital bed. Weren't these things designed to be comfy? I got angrier and angrier. Finally, I was beyond pissed. 

Me:Screw it! I'm leaving! 

I got out of the bed and pulled out the needles that were in my arms. I also removed the small thing connected to my finger which monitored my heartbeat. It went flat when I took it off and the alarm went off signalling the nurses. Before I could get out the door, they appeared trying to talk me back into getting in the bed. I didn't listen and pushed past them. The kept trying to drag me back to the bed but I was stronger than them and was able to get free of their grip. I was walking down the hall with doctors and nurses trying to stop me and get me back into the room. I couldn't control myself and kept knocking away everyone. I then lost control and accidentally knocked a nurse onto the wall. Why? I couldn't stop. I looked in a mirror on the wall and saw that my eyes were changing. They kept flashing full red and all the white was draining from them.I knew what was happening. Whenever I get really mad my demon form comes out and my eyes become red and I attack anyone. Dammit. Because I was becoming mad my demon side was emerging. I had to get out of here. I ran out of the hospital and down the street, still in my hospital clothes. I ducked into an alleyway as I was beginning to transform. My hair was growing over my eyes and longer down my back. My black cloak was appearing over my body and hospital gown. I tried to suppress it but couldn't and ended up releasing my demon side. Dammit all to hell! I could feel myself losing control. I walked out of the alleyway and looked at my surroundings. Everyone was staring at me. I could tell what they were thinking. I lost it.