Chapter 14

I didn't come out of my room for dinner, I was so mad at Luke. I sat on the leather couch, curled up in my blanket with Carly and watched DisneyChannel. When I got hungry, I ate a Lunchable. Sometime after midnight, I fell asleep. I woke up in my bed, which was weird, because I fell asleep on the couch. I was also super mad because I missed the marathon they were running of Wizards of Waverly Place.
  I avoided contact with all human beings for the next week. Surprisingly, Luke didn't come to check on me at all. Either he was really busy, or understood that I wanted to be alone. Ethan would check on me sometimes though, but I was okay with that. I was mad at Luke, after all. We would sit and play a game of chess before he had to go to dinner.
  Strangely, Ethan and Luke were the only friends I had on the Princess Andromeda. Even though I'd been here for about a month, most of the other human girls I met were older than me.
  "You should really try to get out of your room and make some friends. It's not good for you to be alone all of the time," Ethan told me one night as we were playing chess.
  "I'm not alone I have you."
  Ethan ignored me. "I think it's also time for you to forgive Luke. He was only trying to help you and do his job."
  "A child of Nemesis telling me to forgive someone?" I laughed.
  "I mean it, Sam. Luke's a good guy, and he wasn't trying to hurt you."
  "I know."
  "Then get dressed for dinner. I think you owe him an apology."