"Would you like to dance" he asks and I smile.

"I would love to" I admit.

He comes over and offers a hand helping me out of my seat. He pulls me to the dance floor and the piano continues to play. The saxophone joins in as Anthony pulls me to his chest. He wraps his large arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. He pulls me in closer so our bodies were pressed together. I look up at him as he stares down on me, just silently communicating with each other.

The singer begins to sing and I felt like it was just him and I in this place. We sway slowly as the music fills our head.

"I don't know
But I think I may be fallin' for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should keep this to myself
Waiting 'til I know you better

I am trying, not to tell you
But I want to,
I'm scared of what you'll say
And so I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of holding this inside my head."

"I wish that for once I could just say what's on my mind" he starts and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean" I wonder.

"I... I can't explain it. All these words and feelings are jumbled up in my head and I can't get them out. I can't express them to you no matter how bad I want to. It's frustrating" he huffs.

"Wow, you're really upset" I notice.

"I'm sorry... I just. I don't know" he sighs. I bring my hand up and softly caress his cheek. He looks down with those kind deep brown eyes and I feel like I knew what he wanted to say, but I wasn't sure. I didn't want to say it because if it wasn't true then I could ruin everything.

Does he love me? Do I love him?

All of the sudden I understood what he meant. I too get flustered and start to search his face for some answers. The next second he presses his lips to mine with so much passion. He towers over me causing me to arch my back as he pulls me in even more. It was then any doubt flew out of my head. I loved this man with all of my heart and now it's as clear as day.

"I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin' for you

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me."

"I love you" he whispers on my lips and I slowly open my eyes to see he was already looking at me.

"I love you too" I smile and he laughs a little.

"You have no idea how amazing that sounds" he admits.

"Whys that" I ask.

"Because I've loved you since the first day I laid eyes on you. You were everything I was looking for in one convenient package and I knew it from the first time I saw you. You were going to change my life and you've done so much more than that. And I could never tell you that because every time I tried to something came up. Hell I tried to say it like a hour ago and I couldn't. But now that I did and you said it back, I feel like the weight of the world is off my shoulders" he admits.

"I didn't know you felt that way" I insist.

"I didn't know how to tell you" he defends.

"Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing
The emotions keep spilling out

I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin' for you
I think I'm fallin' for you

I can't stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can't hide it
I think I'm fallin' for you
I can't stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can't hide it
I think I'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin' for you."

He kisses me once more before the song ends and I couldn't help but feel the butterflies going around in my stomach. He brushes a piece a hair out of my face as we remain impossibly close. In that moment there was no place I would rather be.