"I'm sorry baby i'm just so scared," seokjin cried. Luckily they were already at the hospital, namjoon once again picked his husband up and carried him happily inside the hospital.

"We're having a baby!" probably not what he should've said but the nurses got the point after seokjin screamed particularly loud.

There was doctors and nurses and needles and so many people but all namjoon could see was his husband. All sweaty and crying and red in the face. He looked like a mess but namjoon truly felt so much love in that moment. He felt the tears stream down his cheeks as he watched his husband. Watched him bring a new life into the world, watched the doctors place the screaming baby onto his chest, he never took his eyes off of them. Them. seokjin cried and cried and cried until he passed out from exhausting himself.

Their boy was taken to get cleaned and checked and namjoons tears just kept coming. Witnessing something like that is just... life changing. It's crazy to think about, a life being born right in front of you. A life you helped create. Namjoon felt so proud and excited and nervous. He didn't even do anything, seokjin did all the work. Seokjin dealt with the pain, and namjoon was so proud. He just held seokjins hand until a nurse came in, holding a little blue bundle that had not stopped screaming. Namjoons tears didn't stop, the nurse carefully handed the baby over.

And he was so small and soft, his face was pink from crying but he quieted slightly once namjoon rocked him. Namjoon didn't even know what to do, what to say. Suddenly there was this little human in his arms... and he was speechless. This is his son.

"Is that our baby?" namjoon turned to see seokjin awake. He looked so tired but he still smiled and reached for them. The baby was still whining and whimpering but as soon as he was in seokjins comforting embrace he stopped. Seokjin cried silently as he stroked the baby's still face. His chubby cheeks and his barely there hair.

The parents cried and sat in silence for a while. They held each other close for a while. Eventually the baby woke up, sniffling and squirming as he turned his mouth towards seokjins chest. Seokjins cheeks burned, namjoon just chuckled as he turned the other way a little. Seokjin was shy when it came to that.

"You can look now," seeing his husband like that really did something to namjoon. Seeing how strong he was, how he brought their son into the world like it was nothing, watching him feed their son even though he was clearly tired. He looked so beautiful, his gown pulled down with their son suckling happily. His little hand sat on his husbands chest. Namjoon reached over and immediately his finger was held tightly by his sons small hand.

"Hoseok," seokjin looked up at his husband in surprise. He nodded softly though, pulled namjoon in for a long kiss before lying back.

Hoseok.

-

After getting an okay from seokjin namjoon called jinyoung to give him the news. Even though namjoon wanted seokjin to rest as much as he could seokjin insisted that he would be fine with visitors for a little bit. Especially if it was his yoongi baby. Jinyoung hung up quickly after namjoon told him. Namjoon knew he was probably already gathering the kids and speeding over.