Me: Raegan this is Taylor my best friend. Taylor this is Raegan, my boyfriend.

Taylor: Omg it's so nice to meet you Raegan. He talks about you all the time.

She hugs him and he hesitates but hugs her back litely.

Raegan: Yea....nice to meet you too.

Me: Yea Raegan just moved here in house next to mine and I'm so happy. Now he's in our school.

Taylor: That's awesome!

I look over at Rae and he has a nasty face on. Why? What made him be so mad?

Taylor: Why don't we get to lunch.

Me: Ok. Come on Rae.

I grab his hand and the three of us also to lunch. We sit down. Me next to Rae and Taylor across from us. We didn't eat. We just talked.

Taylor: Hey Justin, I know Rae is here and all and you guys probably wanna spend time together alone but do you guys wanna hang after school?

Me: Sure that would be fun. Raegan? You in?

Raegan: I don't care I guess.

Taylor: Cool. Your house Justin?

Me: Yea sure.

Taylor: Cool.

We continue eating. I finished before Raegan and Taylor. I hug Rae's waist and he lifts his arm and rests it on my head. I laugh and he looks down at me. He smiles and kisses me gently.

Taylor: You guys are so adorable *giggles*

Me: *laughs* Thanks.

I see Rae roll his eyes.

Next thing I know Raegan gets up and pulls me by my arm to the bathroom.

Me: What? Stop p-pulling me.

He stops and locks the bathroom door.

Me: What is your problem? Why did you have such a nasty face all of a sudden when Taylor showed up.

Raegan: You seriously don't see what she's doing?

Me: What do you mean?

Raegan: She totally likes you Justin are you that stupid?

He raises his voice.

Me: Don't yell at me Raegan.

He scratched the back of his neck and turns around in frustration.

Raegan: Honestly, you don't see what she's doing?

He says with his head turned to me with his whole body still turned away from me.

Me: No. She doesn't like me Raegan. She knows I'm gay.

Now he turns his body to me.

Raegan: That doesn't matter. I can see the way she looks at you. And she jumped in your arms today. You guys just saw each other yestarday.

Me: Raegan I don't care. I don't see how you see that she likes me. Even if she did I wouldn't date her.

Raegan: I know but why are you her friend? I don't like it. She's not even pretty.

Your fucking kidding me right.

Me: RAEGAN SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME AND I DON'T LIKE HER. SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT HER LIKE THAT. I HUG HER YES SO WHAT. NOW STOP BEING JEALOUS.

He looks like he feels bad. I push past him. The bell rings and I run to my next class. I didn't have it with Rae. Thank God. I get to class and put my head in my hands. I start tearing up but try to stop. Why would he say that? If he knew Taylor like I do he wouldn't say that. Why was he assuming. Taylor is my best friend.

I sat through class just thinking. I didn't hear one word from the teacher. Maybe I was a little too hard on rough. But he was arguing with me. It bothered me.

It was finally last period. I had this class with Rae but I didn't say anything. He kept looking at me.

Raegan: Justin?

Me: Not now.

He didn't even try anything else. He just looked back down.

Once it was the end of the day I went to my locker. I felt arms around my waist. I didn't move them. I knew it was Raegan. I shut my locker and turned around. Rae looked at me straight in the eyes. I could see the hurt his eyes. I take his arms off my waist still looking in his eyes.

Taylor: Justin, Raegan!?

I take my eyes off of Rae's and look at Taylor approaching us. I see Raegan walk away and out the doors. Wow.

Taylor: Is he okay?

Me: Oh ummm, yea he's okay.

Taylor: Ok. So when around I come over?

Me: Right after school.

Taylor: Ok. See ya soon.

She hugs me and I hug back.

Me: Ok bye for now.

She leaves and I walk out to my car. I see Rae in the passenger seat. I forgot I drove him here. I go in the drivers seat. Rae is just looking down.

Me: Tay is coming over after school okay? I don't care if you are there or not. She's my friend.

He nods. I start driving home. I turned the radio on because the silence was so awkward. We get home and Rae comes in with me. I guess he's staying.

Hope you all enjoyed. Sorry it's late. I had school and it was good actually! Plz comment and vote 👑
●Samantha Sarno●