Don't Say That

I woke up on Isaac's chest. Being a little shocked I got off and rubbed my face. He was asleep with his arm as a pillow. The fire was still lit but not as high as it use to be. When my eyes landed on the window I could see darkness, meaning I was asleep all day. Stretching my arms above my head I stood up. The floor had holes in it making me cautious as I walked. I looked around the place finding two bedrooms, a kitchen, and two bathrooms. All of them were silly small. Wrapping my arms around myself I made myself go back to the fire for some warmth. When I entered Isaac was still asleep. I smiled and sat back next to him. Looking at him once in awhile I notice his sleeping features. Like how his mouth is open slightly and the way his face was soft. The soft face that I love so much when he looks at me. The one I find myself seeing more and more. I smile to myself as I start to restore the fire again. When it was good I relaxed and stared into it. My head was finally setting in. The things that had happen. Troy, the mall, my mom. Troy killed her. He wanted me dead. Wanted more from me. He was once my close friend, but true colors come out in the apocalypse. My face turned from sad to anger as I thought of how I was going to cry from what Troy did. I won't let him make me weak. Not anymore. I'm sick and tired of being weak. Of letting myself get to a point I run. I need to stand up for myself and show MY true colors. I can't wait to see what people say. Troy better be ready, because he is going to be the first to experience it. Get ready Troy. The little girl you once knew is leaving. I smiled wickedly at the fire in front of me. Don't say I didn't warn you.

__________________________________

Book one is done. If you want the next one please comment down below and I will start on adding it. I honestly believe this has been my best story. And I would love to continue on Penelope's journey. Also if you guys are wondering why she had dreams way back the second book will explain all that. If you want the second comment yes. Most likely with only one comment I would do it. Thank you for reading Don't say that.