Can you stay?

(Edited)

"I'm so sorry I didn't stay with you", he says into my hair. "That's the past now", I said. "But it still haunted me, if something happened to you I would have never forgave myself". I sit up again and look at him. I turn to face him sitting criss cross. His blue eyes watch me as I look over his face. His birthmark, his jawline, his hair everything about him. I reach up without thinking and feel his cheek against my hand. Stubble prickled my palm. His hand lands on top of mine making me focus back. His eyes were watching my face. His hand moves from my hand to my cheek. His rough palm touched me softly making me close my eyes and lean into his hand. His thumb rubbed my bottom lip. His breath was so close to me that I felt the heat on my lips and skin. I open my eyes and see blue ones looking back. I bite my lip making him look down and back up. I did the same to him and his breath hitched. "I'm going to kiss you", he said in a husky voice. Chills run through me as I say quietly, "do it". It was barely a whisper but he heard it. He leaned forward and placed his lips against mine. They were soft. His movement was gentle but rough. It was warm. My hands find their way to the back of his hair where I tangled my fingers in the. He pulls me onto his lap with one swift movement. I straddled his lap as his hands stayed on my hips. Giving that I was wearing a robe I was not wearing much underneath. After a long minute we pull away resting our foreheads rest on each other. My eyes are closed but I could feel his eyes on me. When I opened I noticed I was right. Because his eyes looked at me with care and wanting. And I would say mine were about the same. "Baby girl", he said out of breath with a laugh mixed in. I smile and lean down to his shoulder where I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed my shoulder as he stands up with me in his arms. I watch as jack follows behind. Isaac lays me down on my bed and pulled the blanket over me. He kissed my head before he started to leave. "Can you stay", I ask. He laughs, "boss man won't like it". I smile and say, "Troy can get over it". He smiles at me giving up and walks to the other side of the bed. He slipped out of his shirt and crawled into bed next to me. I turned to him and wrapped my arms around him as he did to me. Jack jumped onto the bed and layed by our feet. This made both me and Isaac laugh. Soon we all fell asleep.

I woke up with a knock on the front door. I sat up and yelled, "who is it". The voice that came back said, "Troy, let me in pen". I looked over and watched as Isaac through his shirt back on. "Go hide in the bathroom", I whispered to him as I stood up to get the door. When I saw Isaac what hiding I opened the door to Troy. His hand was a plate. On it was a pancake, eggs, and bacon. "I brought you breakfast before your first day at work", he smiled as he walked in. And placed it on the coffee table. "Thank you", I smile as I close the door. "No problem, I wanted to come see you anyway", he says. "Why, did I do something", I asked worried about Isaac being in my room. Or Blake as they call them. "Oh no, I just wanted to tell you I will not be here today. Something has come up", I nod at him. " I should get going but you eat your food", he says kissing my forehead before leaving out the door. As soon as the door shut Isaac walked in and leaned on the door frame. "I don't like it when he kisses you", I laugh and sit and eat my food. "He is like my brother", I tell him stuffing a piece of bacon in my mouth. "Like, meaning he is not your brother", he says sitting next to me. He places his arm around my shoulders pulling me to him. I lay my head on his shoulder. "Don't worry about him", I say kissing his hand.

"We go in and get anything that could help us", Henry tells me as we start walking into a convenient store. The windows were barracked and the floor was covered in newspapers and other things. Everyone started to split up with their bags as I headed to the back corner to gather things. I found some cans and rotten fruit. Covering my nose from the smell I grab the cans and place them in my bag. "Hey new bee", said a voice behind me. I jumped before turning around to Steve with a couple of cans in his hands. "Sorry I scared you, I just found these and thought you could use them", he told me turning the cans to me to see what they were. On the front had a dog and next to it said dog food. I smiled at him and grabbed them from his hands. "Thank you, jack will love these", I tell him placing them in my bag. "I hope jack does", he says and walks away. I go back to gathering soon after.