Shot

(Edited)

I sat at the kitchen table with a glass of water. The sun was to be up in about an hour. It has been 4 full hours since Cole left. Sense then I have packed a bag with clothes and I'm ready to leave. But my mind is telling me I should bring nothing. Let them keep there clothes. I went with it as I stood taking the last of the water. Walking over to the drawer where Isaac kept his weapons and picked a gun and knife. Placing them in the waistband of my jeans I head to the door. But a click of a door stops me. Looking over I see Isaac staring at me with those eyes I have grown attached to. "You're leaving aren't you", was all he said. I nodded, "good luck". His voice surprised me making me smile and hold back tears. I knew this would be the last time I see him. "I'm sorry Isaac", I say. As I leave through the door. I ran down the hall and slowed when I got to the main area. It was full of men of different ages. Good to my idea of wearing a hoodie because they all didn't seem to see I was a girl as I walked pass them to the double doors. Walking out I breathed in the cold air. That was earlier then I thought. But that was before a man stood in front of me and hit me with something I could not see. Blackness took me over.

Light took back over when I felt a wind against my skin. My jaw and side of my head ached as I lifted it up. When I finally opened my eyes I could see that I was on a ruff. The view was beautiful, with cars and dead littering the ground. My breathing stopped when I saw gage staring at me with those eyes I hate so much. They were full of lust and anger. "I thought I could trust you cupcake", he said in a calm voice. He walked towards me. "I thought me and you had a connection", he says slapping me across the face. I showed no emotion as he did. If I was going to die I was not going to give him the pleasure of seeing me in pain. Grabbing my face to face him again he says, "I thought you were a good girl". An evil smile spreads crossed his face. His other hand that I could not see landed on my shoulder and slowly goes down my body till it was at the caller of my shirt. "But you are a bad girl", his hand slowly enters my shirt having his full hand on the cup of my bra. I showed no emotion, can't show any. It will only make him more happy. "A beautiful girl like you", he clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. Pulling his hand out of my shirt he throw my face to the side with the other. The sun starts to come up in the distance, it was beautiful. But was a crappy moment to be at. "You know cupcake", he says with a laugh. "You are by far my favorite of the girls that come around", he says leaning down in front of me. "No one knows about them though, they were my toys", he says with a smirk. Show no emotions Penelope. "But you, oh you", he said letting out a soft groan. He starts to walk around me and grabs my neck pulling me back. He whispers in a dark voice, "you are the one I don't want to keep". He throw me down to the ground still tied to the chair. Landing on my face that I knew was going to be black and blue. Standing over me he opens his mouth to say something but stops when we hear a door slam open. I could not see anything but Gage. His evil smile from earlier was gone and he grabbed for his gun. But was stopped when a man yelled, "not even try it". The voice was husky and hard, it was Isaac. I couldn't help the smile on my face to hear him. Slowly Gage backed up away from me as I saw a pair of boots in my view instead. My chair gets flipped over to me to see Cole. Isaac had his gun pointed to Gage as Cole undid all the tied on my hands till I could get out. Cole grabbed my waist as he stood me up right. When I was balanced I looked back over to Isaac and Gage. Gage stood with his hands held up in the air as Isaac pointed a gun at his head. I hear a creak from the door, but before I could do anything I hear a shot. Then another from Isaac. Looking over I watched as the guy trying to sneak in falls to the ground and to Gage who fell also with a thud. My mind went blank when I saw Isaac turn to me with blood coming from his shoulder. His fingers touch it but it didn't faze him as he looked over to me. Everything became a blur as he dragged me by the hand out the building cold behind. They both were shooting left to right at people. We ran out of the building and ran till we found an abandoned house a mile away from the place. Running in Cole locked the door and started to cover the windows like he always did. Looking at Isaac I look down as his wound. "Let me help", I say. "No i'm fine", he tells me starting to walk to the couch. Instead I stop him walking him to the bathroom. Inside was a bathtub, a small toilet and a sink. I sat him down on the closed toilet seat and searched through the cabinets for something to clean it with. "Pen I'm fine", he says but I shush him. He does as told as I grab ahold of antibiotics. Placing in on the sink I look over at the curtain on the bathtub and ripped a piece off. Looking back at him I say, "I need you to take your shirt off". He did as told and took it off, it was painful to watch. Taking the cloth I take the liquid I found and soaked it. Looking at him blue eyes I say, "this is going to hurt". And with that I placed the cloth on the wound. A hiss and a groan came from him. "I'm sorry", I say as I rub it in a little before ripping another, longer, piece of cloth off the curtain. Then tying it into place I, that is when I notice him looking at me. His blue eyes stared at me as I stood up straight. "All done", I say quietly.