At the end of the day though they always come together. Namjoon with promises to work on his temper and to stop running away. Seokjin with promises to talk to him more, talk about how he's feeling and what they can both do to fix things. It's difficult because yoongi will think it's his fault when they fight. It's horrible and they try to settle their differences as calmly as possible when yoongi is home.

But being a family is all about growing, and that's exactly what they're going to do.

-

They're on their way into town. Yoongi needs some new clothes and namjoon has been talking about buying some work tools. Yoongi is in his new car seat, cheetoh puffs all over his face and clothes. He's singing and so carefree, seokjin wishes he could be like him.

"alright my sweet boy let me clean you up," yoongi only fusses a little as seokjin wipes his face with a wet wipe. He hates how cold it is.

Namjoon drops seokjin and yoongi at the baby store so he can shop for his tools. They usually do this but this time seokjin is worried since he'll have yoongi with him, alone.

"maybe we can just go together?" seokjin pouts hoping namjoon will give in.

"if we go to the supply store he could get hurt," he leans in to kiss seokjins soft lips, "don't worry so much okay? It'll only be a few minutes" seokjin nods and unbuckles yoongi. Yoongi happily goes, waving ecstatically at his daddy.

"let's get this done quickly my love," he straps yoongi into a cart and quickly gets to work.

30 minutes later yoongi has 2 new pairs of shoes and lots of clothes. Seokjin might have gone overboard but it was on sale so it's all good.

"ok yoongi I'll let you get one toy," seokjin makes sure to emphasize the one. Yoongi has them wrapped around his finger and if he really wanted to he could probably leave this store with 3 toys.

"toy!" he's squealing as they make their way to the toy isle. He unstraps him and then takes him out of the cart. Yoongi's already walking over to different shelves. Seokjin made sure he was always in his line of sight. In the meantime, seokjin texts namjoon that he's getting ready to head towards the checkout area. Namjoon responds with an okay and some heart emoji's. Seokjin rolls his eyes but his smile is big. When he looks up yoongi isn't in sight. He panics a little but calms himself when he can hear him on the other side of the isle.

"yoongi you better get your little butt over here," he does his best to sound stern. Yoongi immediately toddles his way over to him. He's holding a big stuffed sun. it's almost as big as him but he's smiling so big, guess he's found his toy.

"what did I say about going too far?" yoongi looks down at his little feet. Seokjin isn't really mad but yoongi needs to know he shouldn't do that.

"yoongi I'm not mad but you know you should listen to me," seokjin kneels in front of him. Yoongi nods and hugs him. Yoongi secretly hates getting in trouble.

"come on let's go daddy is probably waiting," seokjin pays and then heads outside. He only waits a little bit before namjoon is pulling up beside them.