Chapter 12: Ruby

[Published August 27th 2017]

Picture above is Stefan ^^ Ignore the blue ink on his face lol

After asking you guys who your favorite character is, I decided that since most of you said Sam, she needed more attention ;3

I should make a Zodiac High book with random funny short stories and one shots for the Zodiac High characters XD

----

"What the actual fuck."

Sam was the first to react as everyone slowly woke up one by one. She and the rest of the Zodiac Signs that had been captured were in a small room, with only one door in the corner.

The room was completely empty other than the Zodiac Signs, with white walls and white floor. No one was tied up or chained down, it didn't even seem like the door was locked.

Before anyone could do anything, the door opened.

"Ahh, you're all awake~!"

Everyone turned their attention to the door. To say they were shocked was an understatement as the person who stood in front of them, was nothing more than a small teenage girl.

She was pretty cute, with messy beige blonde hair in a ponytail and ruby eyes. She had dark bags under her eyes, and wore a midnight blue (on the verge of gray) hoodie that reached her belly button, along with a light gray skirt and red converse with white knee-length socks.

"I'm Natalie Bell, also known as Ruby!" The girl sang. Sam noticed multiple people's faces go pale, as a few backed away from her, causing Sam to watch confusedly.

"I don't give a fuck who you are, small fry," Sam started, walking up to the so-called Natalie and looking down at her intimidatingly. "Now I suggest you get out of my way before I get angry."

The girl started chuckling lightly, which quickly turned into loud laughs, leaving most of the Zodiac Signs terrified. Even Sam backed away a bit, taken aback by Natalie's behavior.

Natalie's head shot up, looking right into Sam's eyes with her own ruby ones that seemed to have turned bright red. She had a psychotic grin spread across her face, giving even someone like Sam shivers.

"You fool!" She exclaimed, letting out a few more laughs. "You have no idea who I am, do you?!"

Sam stayed silent, this girl honestly scared her a bit. She was definitely crazy, there was no signs of sanity in her bloodshot eyes.

"I'm Ruby, the mass murderer of Zodiac~! So don't even think about beating me, you won't be able to leave a single scratch~!!" She sang, grabbing her stomach as she laughed harder

"Is that a challenge?" Sam growled, smirking as she lifted her hand in front of her, her palm facing upwards. Her smirk disappeared as nothing happened, looking down at her palm in shock and disbelief. A sadistic smirk appeared on Natalie's face, before Sam felt a kick in her stomach.

She groaned as she fell on her knees in pain, holding onto her stomach as she weakly looked up. Natalie stood tall in front of her, Sam was inferior to her in every way with her sadistic grin and her psychotic ruby eyes. Parker rushed over to Sam and tried to help her up as she clenched her teeth in pain.

"The poison in your system has taken away your powers," Natalie sang, placing her hand in her hoodie pocket to pull out a flask with some kind of purple liquid. "And I have the antidote~"

Several Zodiac Signs tensed up, watching as Natalie twirled the flask in her delicate fingers.

"It's not an antidote for your powers though, it's just to prevent you guys from dying!" Natalie laughed. "If any of you go a day without at least one drop of this liquid, you'll surely die a slow and painful death~! So if any of you want to avoid that, I suggest you do exactly what I say~"

The Zodiac Signs stayed quiet, the atmosphere was tense as nobody dared to even move.

"Why the long faces, hmm~?" Natalie giggled. "I don't want to kill anyone yet, I just want to have fun~!"

"W-why are you doing this?" Parker asked, holding onto Sam as she was still in pain.

"Isn't it obvious?" Natalie asked, tilting her head cutely at Parker as she looked over at him. "By keeping you to myself, neither Sullivan nor Margaret get what they want!" Natalie stopped to let out a laugh. "I want chaos~! I need chaos~!"

She continued to laugh her psychotic laugh, causing the Zodiac Signs to stiffen in fear.

"You're fucked up," Sam spat, glaring at the psychotic girl in disgust.

"I know~!" Natalie sang. "Isn't it amazing~?!"

----

So sorry that this chapter got so short! TwT I almost didn't write this chapter at all, I was actually gonna skip this week because I hadn't written it yet and I was at a sleepover last night, so I wasn't sure if I would have this update ready for today ^^

Fun fact: Natalie is kinda based off of Toga from Boku no Hero Academia. She's also shorter than all of the Zodiac Signs, rocking 5"2/158 cm

- Kate ⭐️