TWENTYNINE|AUGUST

"Why did you stop me?" I growled, "That wasn't your fight Hades!"

"What was I supposed to do? Let you murder one of my pack members in front of the rest of the pack?" He shot back, his fists clenching and his anger just barely controlled. His wolf didn't like my tone in the slightest, "There was no reason for what you did, Amelia!"

I chill rippled through my body at the way he said my name.

No.

Except there was a reason for it. She knew. She knew, I tried to kill her.

-and I would kill her.
I wouldn't stop until her corpse lay limp beneath the cold hard earth.

"You wouldn't understand." I snapped, turning to leave. But before I could do so, a strong hand wrapped around my wrist, pulling me back.
He stared at me for a moment, as if he could see the thoughts in my head, as if he could see the murderous cogs turning.

"Then make me understand."

He closed the distance between us, his lips were on mine. Hard, warm and pressing. His touch is electrifying, but not like I'm use to, this was something more. As much as I wanted to pull away, I just couldn't bring my self to do it.

Hades was a cliff, and I willingly threw myself over the edge, not bothering to think of what it could do to us both.

One day he'll realise,
-I'm his enemy.

But not yet.

His hands were in my hair, and his lips caressing the side of my neck. Suckling on the smooth skin of his mark. Terrible sounds of pleasure bubbled up within me, but I refused to let them out, until he dragged his canines over my skin, forcing a breathy moan from deep within me.

Our mouths crashed together, as he backed me up to his desk. His hands running along on my body. He lifted me up, dropping me on the desk, and I broke from the kiss with a hiss as I encountered the cold surface. I yanked on his shirt, calling out breathlessly, "Off."

I watched in anticipation as his hands grasped the hem of his shirt, yanking it over his head without hesitation. I hummed in satisfaction at the sight, sliding my hands across his chest, before dipping my fingers into the grooves of his muscular abdomen.
I bit my lip.
I tugged on his pants to bring him closer. He grunted as his head descended to mine again, and I met his lips with vigor, giving him a taste of my need. I slipped my hands around his back, pulling him even closer until I could feel everything, spreading my legs further to accommodate his body, as I pulled him flush against me.

His hands found the hem of my shirt, pulling over my head and throwing it into a forgotten corner of the room, and soon the rest of my clothes followed. He left my mouth, his eyes darkened as his eyes trailed my body. I felt my temperature rise, as he unfastened his pants, letting them drop, and letting out a low growl of approval.

I moaned as he fisted his hand in my hair. His chest rumbled slightly as he pushed me down, pressing me down onto the desk and staring at me with hungry eyes as he slipped his arms under my knees.

He spread my thighs wide, lining himself up between my legs before slamming himself into me.
I let go a sharp cry at the incredible sensation, panting as he pounded into me.

I reached for something, anything to hold onto as he thrusted me insistently. "Hades," I groaned as once again he held me in the position of his choosing. I never would have thought that I'd like a man to exert such control over me, but something inside me thrilled at the way he wrenched the lead from me.

Hades leaned forward, rolling his hips as he hit deep within me. I screamed as I felt my pleasure climbing higher. It was too much, yet entirely not enough at the same time.
I reached up, pulling him down over me, and slipping my arms around him, kissed him with a reckless abandonment I'd never felt before.

He released my legs, leaning his weight on his forearms on either side of my head, as my legs wrapped around him. He plundered my mouth, as his body slowed its movement into me, his movements slow and deliberate.

I arched my hips into him, as I broke away from his mouth with a gasp. His eyes flashed as my core tightened around him, and he pushed me harder, pulling that coil tighter. Slowly regaining his speed.

My voice broke out with a shout, as the coil snapped, and I came, squeezing and rippling around him. He clenched his teeth as his hips lost their rhythm, and he came just behind me with a fierce shudder. He pushed himself up onto his hands, heaving, "Fuck." He grunted.

I merely hummed in response, all the energy and fight leaving me.

***
Anyways...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟