TWENTYSEVEN|FEEL

When I was young, I used to wish that someone would come for me

When I was young, I used to wish that someone would come for me. To rescue me from the horrors of the orphanage.
But then, as I grew, that hope diminished. Stamped out by the feet of others.

I no longer wished for salvation,
-I wished for revenge.

Revenge on those who had hurt me,
Those who had ever dared to lay a finger upon me.
And those, who had made me feel.
-Hades.

***

"Those are the pairs, but before that," He paused, his eyes settling on me, "We shall have a warm up round."

Emmet continued, "In the warmup round, you may go against whomever you wish."

"You may begin."

The fighters mingled amongst each other, coupling up with friends and such, until only I was left.

-Nobody wanted to fight the crazy girl.

"Amelia," Hades stated, "You're with me."
Without another word he moved into a fighting stance.

Fucks sake.

It was hardly fair, he was a walking distraction.

His muscles gleaming in the sun, pulled taught, like a spring waiting to release.

"Whatever," I grumbled, "I'll try to go easy on you."

"Attitude, Amelia." He warned. I growled in response.

I lowered my stance, readying myself for an attack.
He was stronger, so much stronger. But I was faster.
As predicted, he made the first move, swinging for my head. I dodged the hit so narrowly that I felt the air rush past, inches away from my face.

I went to kick at him whilst he was off balance, but he simply grabbed my leg with ease, yanking me towards him, and causing me to fall to the floor with a bang. My head ricocheting off the floor.

As fast as I fell to the floor, I rolled to the side, just in time to avoid Hades' foot which came slamming down where I had been just mere seconds ago.

Ok, so maybe this would be more difficult then I first anticipated...

-And by this point I was aware of the crowd slowly gathering around us, wanting to watch the Alpha fight the lunatic.

'He's our mate, and an Alpha, you should never have underestimated him.' My wolf jeered.

'Shouldn't you have told me that earlier?' I shouted back, frustration beginning to settle in, I couldn't even land a single hit.

He just kept blocking me, but never hitting back, simply toying with me.

I was caught out in the moment, distracted by my wolf, as he grabbed me by the arm, throwing me to the floor, and straddling his body on top of mine to stop any attempts of getting back to my feet.

"Give up yet?" He smirked, dipping his head down and lessening the space between us, but I couldn't concentrate on his words at the close proximity of our bodies, and his face only inches from mine, his minty breath fanning across my face.

"Never," I purred, running my hands down his taught back, and pulling his body impossibly closer to mine, creating as much skin to skin contact as possible. Hades stiffened, and I could see the struggle in his eyes, the inner battle against his wolf.

-So I decided to test him.

I wrapped my legs around his body, and lifted my head to suckle on the skin on his neck, leaving deep red marks up his neck and along his jaw.

He was mine, and this was my way of claiming him as my own.

But in a way, I didn't want him, but nobody else could have him.

It wasn't love, it was something different, more driven by the moment then a long burning flame.

"What are you doing," He growled, his lips brushing my ear as he spoke, sending rogue shivers down my spine, and a strange feeling through stomach.

"Nothing," I hummed, he's body relaxed under my fingers, so I decided to change our position, flipping us so that I was now on top, straddling his waist.

I could feel that he wanted me just as much as I wanted him, but that wasn't why I was doing this.
I was doing this to catch him off guard.
-to win.

I tentatively pressed my lips against his,
He tasted like rain and something slightly sweet, but before I had time to deepen the kiss I was thrown back to the floor, his body on top of me once more, but much rougher this time.

"No," He growled, his eyes dark and angry, "I see what you're doing."

I let out a short laugh, cocking my head to the side and giving him a sideways smile' "It worked didn't it?"

Before he had a chance to respond I brought me knee up hard. He groaned and rolled off of me, and I used that time to clamber back to my feet.

But he was up in an instant, fists ready and eyes blazing.

He lunged, I dodged.
-and I swung out, aiming for his face, but he caught my fist, holding it tightly in his hand, I grit my teeth to stop myself from crying out. -I didn't even wince.

"Stop." I snarled, trying to rip my fist away from him, but instead his grip grew tighter, "Want to play dirty, we'll play dirty."

The next thing I felt was the ground, cold and hard against my body as I was thrown to the floor.
Tiny dots blurred the edges of my vision as I tried to rise to my feet, but my legs buckled beneath me.

"Enough, this fight is over." Hades barked, so that everyone around could hear, "Do you accept defeat?"

And for once, I accepted defeat.
I didn't want to keep fighting.
-fighting my own mate.

Though I knew that all a mate was, was a couple of letters strung together by the rumour of an supposed bond that gave the illusion of love.

"I accept."

***
Anyways...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟