"my sweet boy we just changed you," he gives a pointed look to namjoon who just puts his hands up in surrender.

"namjoon get him some water please," seokjin says and lifts yoongi onto his lap. Yoongi of course snuggles right up after kissing seokjins cheeks repeatedly. He's so affectionate both parents love it.

"ok everything seems... oh, hello little one," sungkyung walks back to the couch. Yoongi waves lazily as namjoon walks in and hands him his sippy cup of water. He had told seokjin last night that he'd just go into work a little later today. He knows seokjins been stressing.

"say hello sungkyung," seokjin tells him but yoongi just giggles at the attention that's on him.

"well for now the home inspection has been a success, would it be okay if I talked to..." she trails off.

"yoongi, his name is yoongi," seokjin smiles so big. Sungkyung nods her head and waits as seokjin sits yoongi on the couch next to her. He reaches over and touches her short hair, giggling. Sungkyung doesn't mind, she just sits still and lets him touch her hair.

"yoongi do you know who they are?" she asks in a way she hopes he understands. Yoongi was still learning but sometimes he had trouble understanding certain things. he knew enough words to get by but sometimes he would just make noises inn understanding or confusion.

Yoongi takes his time in looking up and over to namjoon and seokjin. "appa, eomma," he points at them before turning back towards sungkyung.

"o-oh I see," she nods and continues to try to talk to yoongi. Namjoon sits back and watches how easily seokjin is able to understand him and translate. Yoongi will make a noise and seokjin instantly knows what he's trying to say. Namjoon still struggles with yoongi but seokjin always comes in and helps when he notices. They work so well together, they have their routine and namjoon can't wait to add more to their little family.

Namjoon either doesn't notice or time flies by because soon seokjin is walking sungkyung to the door and yoongi is curling up for his afternoon nap. The visit was supposed to be only an hour or so long but namjoon wasn't really paying attention. Seokjin looks calm though so he guesses everything went well.

"I think everything is ok," seokjin says as he carries yoongi to his bedroom. They're trying to ease him into sleeping on his own by putting him in there for his naps, he still refuses his own bed at night.

"yeah? That's good see you had nothing to worry about," namjoon pulls him onto the couch. He can tell how much this has been stressing seokjin out. He kisses his lips gently, holding him close. Seokjin has told him many times how he loves just being close to namjoon, being in his arms.

"I know and I love you" seokjin leans up and kisses him, lingering a little bit. The process isn't over yet, far from it but he's glad he has namjoon to help and support him. He doesn't know where he would be now without him.

-

The next day namjoon warned seokjin that he would be working overtime. Since he missed work the day before he wanted to make up for those hours. Though they both know that the other workers didn't mind picking up namjoons work.