All Wrong

Dallon's POV

I watched Brendon collapse to the ground and I ran up to him, "No, no, no, Brendon, not right now, please, cutie, I need you!"

"YOU BITCH!" I heard Pete scream and I heard fighting in the background, but all I cared about right now was Brendon. I searched Brendon's pockets and found his phone, quickly dialing 911. As soon as they answered I realized I didn't know where we were. 

"Hello, I need an ambulance as soon as possible, someone just got shot in the head. We are somewhere in the country..." I pulled the phone away from my face. "Pete! Where are we?"

Pete shouted the address while trying to get ahold of Breezy and I repeated it into the phone, the ambulance was quickly on its way. 

"Stay with me, cutie, okay? Everything is going to be alright, I promise you," I whispered, his breathing was extremely shallow but at least he was still breathing. "I love you, cutie, don't leave me. I love you so much, I can't even begin to describe it, and I wish I could've told you at a time you would actually hear me."

I soon heard banging on the door and a man's voice shouting, "Police!"

"Down here!" I yelled and they ran inside, down into the basement. "Arrest her, she kidnapped me and she just shot my boyfriend in the head, is the ambulance here?"

"No, not yet," One of the officers said before they both went to help Pete, successfully restraining her and putting the handcuffs on her wrists. They pulled her up the stairs while she was kicking and screaming. Pete rushed to my side. 

"Oh, no, Brendon, what has happened to you? I should have listened to you when you were worried about coming in here, I am so sorry, B," Pete whispered, tears slipping down his face. 

"It's not your fault, Pete," I said, my voice cracking. "I can't lose him." 

I began sobbing into Pete's shoulder, and he was crying even harder. After a few minutes, the ambulance came and they loaded him up onto the gurney. I recognized one of them to be Ryan Ross, one of the nurses that took care of me when Brendon wasn't there. 

"Can we ride with him?" I asked and Ryan looked at both of us. 

"We're not really supposed to let anyone who isn't family, but Dallon, I know how much you two meant to each other, I'll let you come," Ryan answered. 

I looked towards Pete, who said, "I'll be fine, Dal, go with him, he needs you. I'll be at the hospital soon."

I nodded my head and climbed inside the ambulance, watching over Brendon, sending silent prayers that he will be okay. We made it back to the hospital quickly and they rushed him into the emergency room. 

"Dallon, just wait out here, I'll come out and give you updates. We're gonna do our best to save him," Ryan informed sadly. "He's important to all of us."

I nodded my head and sat down in one of the chairs, I held my head in my hands. I was so worried and stressed out about Brendon. Soon, I felt someone's arm wrap around my shoulders and I looked up to see Pete. 

"Sorry I took so long, I called the guys, they're on their way here. I also stopped by Patrick's room to tell him," he apologized. 

"I'm so worried about him, do you know how likely this is going to be fatal? How often does someone survive a bullet to the head? It's not that often, Pete! If he survives, he's still not going to be okay! He's probably going to have brain damage and it's my fault!" I exclaimed.

"Dallon, why in the world would this be YOUR fault?" Pete questioned.

"Because I was the one who broke up with Breezy, I was the one who agreed to get back with her in the first place, it's my fault we got into this mess!" I exclaimed. 

"I was the one who made him go in there! He didn't want to until I convinced him we should! I coerced him into going in there!" Pete replied.

"But you wouldn't have had to if I hadn't gotten us into this mess in the first place, Pete!" I shouted. 

He was about to say something back, then he shut his mouth. After a couple minutes, he said, "Why are we doing this? We are literally arguing on whose fault it is that Brendon got hurt, instead of worrying about him."

"It's probably just the stress," I muttered. 

"Tell me about it, the two people I am closest to are both in the hospital, all because of Breezy," Pete scoffed. 

"At least you know your boyfriend is going to be okay," I sighed. 

"It's going to be okay, Dallon, Brendon wouldn't want to be separated from you, he was so upset over the few days you were gone. He didn't even live in his own house, he stayed with me," Pete assured. 

"He cares that much about me?" I asked. 

"Of course he does, we searched all around town and outside of town, checking for where you were. We did that every day, you are so important to him," he replied. "He was so worried about you he had a panic attack. He couldn't sleep without knowing where you were or if you are safe." 

I slightly smiled and whispered, "I think I'm in love with him."

Pete smiled back at me, "If you ask me, I think he loves you too."

"Really?" I asked. 

"I don't know what else it would be, Dallon," Pete answered. 

We sat there quietly, it felt like we had been there for days, all the guys had shown up by then and were waiting with us, then all the doctors began to emerge from the room. Ryan walked up to us with a tired look on his face. I began to feel queasy, hoping everything was fine in there and that he was going to tell us that Brendon would be okay. 

"Well guys, I have some news," Ryan started slowly, I was terrified. "Brendon is okay right now, his hard-headed personality must've been a part of him physically too. I don't know how but he is okay, for now anyway. Like Dallon had been, he's gonna be in a coma, but it is far more severe than what Dallon had been through. He could have some pretty serious brain damage if he pulls through, but we gotta keep our hopes up for him."

I felt a little relieved, but I was still so worried about him, "Can we go see him?"

"Yeah, but one at a time please," Ryan answered. 

"Dallon goes first," Tyler said. "We've had so much time to see him recently, and he's your boyfriend, Brendon would want you to see him first anyway."

"Okay," I replied, and I walked into his room. 

A.N.

Did you guys think the story was over? GUESS AGAIN