"Kylie Parker, will you marry me and be my Mrs. Lee?" Jake asks with a breathtaking smile.

I nod my head. "Yes. Yes!" I exclaim. His smiled widen as he takes my left hand and putting the ring on my ring finger. He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in.He kisses me and I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. The kiss was a filled with love and passion. The kissed breakers and our foreheads touched as our breathing were the same.

Heavy.

We were looking into each other's eyes and smiling.

My smiled dropped when I realized something.

"You asked Kyle first?" I asked him.

Jake scratched the back of his head. "I asked all of your brothers." He said.

"Awe. That's so sweet of you!" I exclaim and engulfed him a hug. He laughed and hugged me back.

"My fiancé is so hot." He smiled when we broke the hug.

"No, my fiancé is hotter."

"No, you are."

"No. You!"

"But she's so sexy."

"No. He's sexier."

"Were both sexy."

Jake leaned and we kissed again.

***

9 Months Later...

Today's the day. Jake and I are getting married. Currently I'm in the room with Anna and the hair and makeup ladies. Anna's my Maid in Honor. Chase and Noah are Jake's Best Mans. The color theme is blue. I wanted blue for the color of Jake's beautiful eyes and he wanted green for me, but I won the battle. Obviously.

The wedding was in 3 hours.

"Here. What do you think?" Lizbeth, the makeup specialist  asked giving me a mirror. I looked at my eyes and smiled.

 I looked at my eyes and smiled

"It's beautiful." I say honestly. My lips were in a glossy clear lipstick. She only took an hour.

"Glad you like it. Kira would come right now to do your hair." Lizbeth said packing the makeup stuff.

"Ok." I say. 5 minutes later Kira comes in.

"Hello." I say.

She starts doing my hair and she finishes in an hour.