•40•

Jake POV

I woke up with a hand laced with mine and my arm around a waist.

I looked down to see a sleeping Kylie. The memories from last night hit me and I smiled. It was fun. I keep looking at her until her eyes flutter open, looking up to mine.

"Hey."

"H-hey." I stutter. Why the hell am I stuttering?

Her smile widens and I blush in embarrassment.

"I'm hungry." She says.

I chuckle. "Let's go and eat." I say.

"Sounds good." She says. She gets out my grip and sits up, her bare back facing me. I stare as she bends her back to get her clothes from her floor. Putting on her bra then her underwear. She gets up and faces me holding her clothes.

"Are you done staring?" She asks. I blush again. She leans closer to me and pinches my pink cheeks.

"Your so cute." She says barely a whisper. She hovers over my lips before kissing me. I kiss her back.

She breaks the kiss.

"Now get ready." Kylie starts putting on her clothes while I put on my underwear. I couldn't stop thinking about last night, that the worse thing happened to me.

A boner. I got a boner and I freaked out. Now she's gonna know I've been thinking about her...sexually.

I put my shirt on and grab my pants covering it. But it wasn't working.

"Jake? Are you ok?" Kylie asks from behind me.

"Um-uh...yeah. I'm fine." I say. I feel the bed swamp down a little as a feel a breath behind my neck.

"Are you sure?" I heard her say.

I gulp and turn my neck to face her.

"Yeah." I say.

"Really?" Kylie smirks. I nod and the unexpected happened. She grabbed the pants I was holding revealing my boner.

Kylie chuckles and starts removing her clothes revealing her in just a bra and panties. I looked at her in a confused expression.

"Might as well use it for a good use." Kylie says innocently. I smile and smash my lips onto her and pushing her back on the bed. I trail kisses down and start sucking on her sweet spot making her moan. When ever I hear the sound, she just makes me- ugh! I just can't.

I take my shirt off and start kissing her soft lips again. She turns us over so now she's on top of me. She trails kisses down my neck and starts giving me hickeys. I feel as she starts grinding on me and I'm too shocked to say or do anything. I feel her smile against my skin as her hands go to the top of my boxers.
She pulls them down revealing my bare body. She goes back on top of me and starts kissing me. She breaks the kiss.

"I love that yours is big baby." She whispers on my ear, nibbling it too. I blush the reddest I have ever done and she smirks before sucking on my you know. Taking me by surprise, I start moaning as she grinds on me after.
***
1 p.m

Well, we didn't eat breakfast. Which is totally ok. We were now sitting in a corner at a good sized cafe.

"Tomorrow's school. Ugh!" Kylie groans and I chuckle.

"Don't worry. You have me." I wink.

"Yeah. I do." She smiles. We continue eating and drinking in a comfortable silence.

"When are you going to meet my older brothers?" Kylie asks me breaking the silence.

I shrug. "Whenever you want, Pumpkin." I say.

"How about today?" She asks.

"Whatever you want." I say leaning in, kissing her forehead.

She smiled. "Your the best Jake." Kylie smiled.

"I know." I smirk.

Kylie rolls her eyes. "Your so annoying."

"But you love me." I say.

"Yes, yes I do." Kylie's smile widens. I smile back before saying I loved her back.

A/N: Wassup!!!! Dibs is ending next chapter😭 But all stories come to an end. I just wanted to mention I ain't be doing a chapter about Jake meeting Zach and Austin. That's all😊