•26•

Kylie POV

I'm currently walking to the ballet building. No, I'm not going to start today I'm just going to observe. Just to see if ballet is still the same here in America. 

When I reach the building its quite wide. Spacious. I like it. I enter the building to be welcomed by a lady behind the desk. I walk over to her.

"Hello." I say.

"Hello. I'm Christina. How may I help you?" The lady says. I smile.

"I'm just here to watch." I say.

"Do you want to try for free today?" Christina asks.

"No thanks. I just want to watch. I'll make the decision later." I answer.

Christina nods. "Turn to the left from this corner and enter." She says. I nod and take her directions to the room. When I enter there is a glass in front so you can watch the ballerinas doing their thing. There's chairs in front of the glass. Some older people are sitting down on the chairs. I take a seat. The ballerinas are dancing to the piano version of Hit me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears. The piano version is ok, but I like the original version better.

I watch as the ballerinas do twirls, splits, and then stretching. I smile as they stretch the same way as I did back in England.

***   

I'm now in my room playing Angry Birds on my phone. I was thinking of calling Kyle, but I refused talking to him. Part of me wanted to say sorry and say how much I miss him and the other part didn't want me to talk to him at all. I kind of feel bad. 

*sigh*

I get off bed and decide to go out and start exploring my new town. I haven't seen any of my brothers for 2 days. Like where the fuck did they go? 

*sigh* (again)

I put on a pink tank top, some light blue ripped jeans, and some white sandals. I leave my hair down and walk out the house.

When I reach the park I spot a certain someone.

Jake. I smile and look down at my feet.

Wait, why the fuck did I smile?

I blush.

Wait, NO! Why the fuck are you blushing?! 

I shake my head and the blush goes away instantly. I look up to see Jake walking towards me.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." I say.

"So, what are you doing here?" He asks.

I shrug. "This is one of the 4 places I know, and besides I was bored." Jake chuckles.

"What are YOU doing here?" I ask.

"Noah wanted to come here with Chase and I." Jake rolls his eyes and I giggle.

What the fuck?! I just giggled. I never giggle. NEVER. UGH!

I do not like Jake and I made myself super clear about it.

*mental eye roll*

"Oh hey Kylie." Chase says. I smile at him.

"Hi." I say. I see Noah behind him licking a vanilla ice cream with his eyes closed. He moans when he licks it.

We all laugh and Noah opens his eyes and blush in embarrassment.

"Sup Kylie." Noah says acting it all cool.

"Hey." I say.

"So, Kylie what brings you to the park?" Chase asks me.

I shrug. "I was bored."  I say. Chase chuckles.

We all start walking together around the park talking about things like school, sports, and funny moments.

Suddenly a group of 5 guys walk pass us and they do the nod guys do when saying sup but without talking. The guy in front of the other guys looks over at me and winks. I admit he's cute, but not my type. He seems cocky. I simply roll my eyes.

Then, the group of the boys start walking towards us and I suddenly start mentally freaking out.

"Sup dudes." The guy who winks at me says. "I'm Josh."

"Jake."

"Chase." 

"Noah."

I say nothing. Josh looks at me expecting me to say my name. He hell bent thinking I will tell him my name. He walks towards me.

"What's you name beautiful." Josh flirts. I furrow my brows.

"Its none of your business." I say. Josh furrows his brows. His friends laugh. He turns around and gives them a glare. Deathly glare. If glares can kill his friends will be on the floor dead.

"Why don't you tell me beautiful?"Josh flirts again. 

I chuckle. "I don't talk to strangers. Besides stop trying, its not going to happen." I say.

Josh smirks and walks closer to me. "It sure is." He whispers in my ear. I push him making him stumble back and slap him across his face.

His friend all look at me with a glare and charge for me.

What the hell! Is he like a prince or something?  

One of his friends try to slap me, but Chase pushes him away making him fall to the ground. The other boy attacks Chase causing Jake to punch him and then another boy attacks Jake which causes Noah to punch him. At this moment Josh's 3 friends are fighting my 3 friends. Josh gets up and walks away. I walk over to the fight, but I'm pulled from behind and a hand covers my mouth. The fight was loud. With the guys yelling at each other. 

I try to scream, but my voice is muffled by the hand. I turn my neck slightly to see its Josh.

Oh shit.