•31•

Jake POV

The movie finished and I feel something on my chest. I looked down to see Kylie sleeping on me. I put my arm around her waist and pull her in closer to me. Her body perfectly fitted against mine. I watch her sleep as she silently breathed. She looked so peaceful and looked like her problems wen't around her. I tuck a stand on her face behind her ear. I smile down at her.

"Your so weird, boss." Chase says. I look up to him.

"Like your not." I say back to him.

"You look creepy staring at her." Noah makes a scared face. Chase makes a disgusted face and I chuckle at both of them.

"Your just jealous." I mutter to myself.

"Sure, cause I want to have AIDS." Noah says.

"I do NOT have AIDS!" I exclaim. I feel Kylie move and the room goes silent.

"Aww. She sleeps like an angel." I say to myself.

Chase chuckles. He heard it. I roll my eyes and check the time on my phone. 9 p.m.

I feel Kylie move away from me and her eyes slowly open up.

"What I miss?" She asks stretching.

"The movie ending, that's all." I say.

"Oh...do you guys want brownies or ice cream?" Kylie asks her mouth forming a wide smile.

"Ice cream!" Chase exclaims like a 5 year old. Kylie giggles at his immature behavior.

"Brownies." Noah says his eyes on the screen watching...Descendants 2? God, he such a child sometimes.

Kylie smiles and I can't, but stare at her beauty. "How about both?" She says.

"Sounds like a plan." I say.

"Let's start on baking the brownies." She says still with that cute smile on her beautiful face. 

"Descendants! I was dying to watch the second one!" Chase says to himself, but loud enough for Kylie and I to hear. Kylie and I laugh and I follow her to the kitchen. I watch her as she gets a box of brownie mi, eggs, oil, bowls, water, and a mixing spoon.

"Your pour it in and I'll watch TV." She smile.

I give her a 'really' look. She laughs. "I don't know how to bake." I admit.

"Me neither. I thought you did." She pouted. I chuckle.

"Let's do it together reading the instruction." I say.

"Ok." She says.

***

"Did you preheat the oven?" I ask holding the tray filled with the wet brownie mix. Kylie nods and opens the oven door and I bent down to put the tray in. I feel a tap on my butt and I jump in surprise.

Kylie laughs. "What? I didn't do it. The towel did." She said holding the kitchen cloth in her hands.

"Your gonna get it." I say extending my hand to tap her back. I figured this was the perfect time to tap that ass of hers. What? She asked for it.

*wink*

Kylie laughs and starts running around the kitchen away from me.

"You can run but you can't hide!" I exclaim while laughing.

"I'm winning!" She exclaims faster. She goes behind the island counter and we stare at each other. We were across from each other. She moves to the right and I move to the right, mirroring her actions. She furrows her brows and goes to the left, but I go to the left and go behind her and finally slap my hand on her butt. She turns around and laughs and slaps my butt. Before I can slap hers, her back goes to the counter, blocking my touch from her backside.

"I win." She giggles.

"Not after this." I whisper. I lean in and smash my lips onto her. She stays frozen at my sudden action, but then kisses me back. The kiss was slow at first, but then I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance inside and she allows it and out tongues meet. My arms go around her waist pulling her closer to me and he arms go around my neck. Her hands go in my hair tugging it and pushing me closer to her. One of my hands go further down her waist grabbing on her butt. She tucks my hair harder which I don't mind which is my soft spot. I grab her thighs and pick her up, her legs going around my waist and I place her on the counter. One of my arms lets go of her waist and push aside the the stuff from off the counter making them fall on the floor without breaking cause they are plastic. 

The kiss breaks and we catch our breaths before smashing our lips against each other. I push her back gently making her back lay on the counter and I go on top of her still kissing her. Her hands still in my hair and my arms still around her waist.

With my hands on the counter and me still on top of her, I let my kisses go slowly down her neck, sucking on her skin making hickies. She lets out a soft moan which causing me to get turn on. Her soft; neck. My lips go back to hers and she slowly pushes me backwards causing me on my back and her on top of me. She starts kissing my necks and one of her hands go under my shirt and her fingers tracing my abs.

"Nice abs baby." She says. Her lips go back to mine and I can't stop, but think of the way she called me baby. Her voice sounded to seductive which made her sexier than she can get.

"Kylie." I moan her name ans I feel her smile against the kiss.

She pulls me up and wraps her legs around my waist and my arms go around her waist. I go to the edge of the counter and get off still holding and kissing her. I push her against the wall and start kissing her neck.

"Jake." She moans. I push my body against hers and continue kissing her neck. After a minute a smash my lips back onto hers and my hands go to the hem of her shirt to take if off. Before I can, I hear a cough.

Kylie breaks the kiss and I get off her.

Chase and Noah.

Kylie laughs an awkward laugh.

"The movie ended." Noah says.

"10 minutes ago." Chase says.

Oh damn...they saw everything.

Not to add that was the hottest make out session ever!