•39•

A/N: This is the chapter they make love!!!! EEEE! 

WARNING: I'M WARNING YOU! THIS CHAPTER GETS SUPER SEXUAL! 

If you not in for the ride then you can read next chapter ☻

The Eden Project - Crazy In Love ft. Leah Kelly ↑

Kylie POV

My brothers came back from England and I told them everything. My dad was in jail for human trafficking, child abuse, and attempted murder. I had a super hot boyfriend who was still a gang leader, but it didn't matter cause they were a good gang. Hunter and Alice were dating again and Hunter is planning on purposing.

My birthday was last week and I turned 17. It was so much fun. The boys threw a party and I got super drunk.

Kyle and Ava were together and I actually started liking her again because she made my brother happy. She's also staying here in California to be with Kyle which I think is super risky, but cute.

It's been 2 months since everything has happened and I am so grateful how we are all happy.

I look at my outfit in the mirror.

I look super cute.

(cue song)

I'm going to Jake's house. He's taking me out on a date. I get out the house and start walking to his house to meet him.

When I get there I see him waiting outside.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." He says kissing my forehead.

He puts his arm around my waist and we start walking.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Somewhere." He answers. I roll my eyes.

***

We have been walking for about 20 minutes talking about the weirdest things ever.

When we stop, I look at my surroundings.

"A...house?." I ask confused.

"Yeah...but follow me." He says, he grabs my hand pulling me behind me and entering the house. 

Inside there were no lights on, the only lights were the candles. There were rose pedals on the floor making a trail somewhere.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Kylie..." Jake says. He takes a deep breath and grabs both of my hands. "I love you. A lot. And I want to show you how much I love you...I want to make love with you. What do you say?"

I feel my cheeks burn. 

He wants to have sex with me...

I walk closer to him making our lips meet. I wrap my arms around his neck and Jake's hands go under my thighs putting me up so my legs wrap around his waist. He pins me to the wall and breaks the kiss.

"Was that a yes?" Jake asks.

"Yes. Yes it was." I say. He smiles before smashing his lips onto mine. He starts walking and I hear a door open.

He gently puts me on the bed and starts kissing my neck leaving a few hickeys. He takes his shirt off revealing his sexy 6 pack before taking mine off. He stares at my pink and black lace bra.

 He stares at my pink and black lace bra

"Damn." He says, blushing.

I smirk as my hands reach down to touch his pants unbuttoning it. He takes his pants off and I take my skirt off. Our lips meet again and I turn us over so am now on top of him. I start kissing his neck making hickeys on the way. I feel his hands grip on my butt. He turns us over so now he's on top of me again.

He slowly takes off my panties. His hands slide in between my legs and he runs his hands along the inside of my thighs. His fingers rubs my area before them going in, making me moan. 

He come back up to me, his fingers slowly going in and out. He kisses my neck.

"Faster." I moan. He goes faster and he lets out a slight groan. I arch my back taking in the pleasure.

His fingers come out and he starts licking me making me moan.

"Kylie..." He moans. "Your mhm so good." He then stops and starts sucking my cunt making me moan. My hands grip his hair making him groan. 

He stops and takes off his boxers. Before going in he slides in a condom.

Before I can react or anything he goes in coming in and out slowly.

"Jake." I moan. "Faster."

Jake goes faster.

"Kylie." He moans. "Oh! Fuck!"

I moan louder making Jake go even faster.

He eventually slows down and goes on top of me. He starts kissing my neck and I turn us over so am on top of him. Our lips meets and I feel Jake lean onto the headboard behind him. My legs beside his body. I feel his hands unclip the clip of my bra and he throws my bra somewhere around the room. He lays me back down and stares at me.

"Your so beautiful." He mumbles. I push his head towards me making our lips smash against each other. Our bare legs getting tangled with each other and our bare chest touching. We were completely naked.

We continue kissing until we stop and lie down next to each other. He puts the sheet around my bare body and I lean in his chest falling asleep as his talented fingers run through my hair.